Choo Choo Cha Boogie

Do you have a creative side, such as writing stories, songs, poetry or more? Share it here so we can all enjoy it!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Marda
Miss Golden Goddess

Choo Choo Cha Boogie

Post by Marda »

Hi Friends,

I'm here because this is my Creativity, My new Business Plan is About creatively supporting Others With the Knowledge I'v Gained By Experience in Stroke Recovery And Now Outing As a Long Time Closeted Cder. It's not easy CDing with Hemiplegia,Self-Esteem Works! Cding Liberates! not Enslaves!

What Really Liberated Me was All the Inspiration that I've Gained from One Of the Most Inspired And Learned/Learn Ed Individuals in American History. Former Advisor to several Us Presidents.Plus>>.
Author Napolean Hill.
I've already Posted this Message of Autosuggestion, As cutely Illustrated by the Famous Children's Story About The Little Choo Choo.

At the Risk of Upsetting Our Wonderful Administrator with my unorthodox and Abstract style, here we go Again>>>Repeat After the Choo Choo as Often As Required for Self-Love/Esteem.
I think I Can,I think I Can,I think I Can,I think I Can,I think I Can,I think I Can,I think I Can,I think I Can,!!>>> This Is Autosuggestion At Work. Based on A Principle of Human Achievement that has Liberated Millions in the History Of Earth! As Simply Stated >>> If you Think You Can,You Can!, If You Think You Can't,You're Right!>>> Study Hill! I found Him on referral from A Business Mentor!
Key to this Message If You have Doubts, Is How did US Steel Corporation Come About? Get this Power Working For You In Your Love-Self-Life! check Out How Did Henry Ford Succeed? Be A Winner! ! Not A Lonely CDer!

Love,
Marda
:-({|=
Toot Toot! :)
~ Some drink at the fountain of knowledge - Others just gargle ~