As my "man" side, my favorites!

Do you have a creative side, such as writing stories, songs, poetry or more? Share it here so we can all enjoy it!

Moderator: KimberlyS

JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

As my "man" side, my favorites!

Post by JennyLynn »

When I'm a man, I like to use my chainsaw and cut wood, although I did nick my shin this summer and have the wound mark to show for it! Such a messup for such pretty legs! I hunt, woodwork, garden (borders on my girl side). Girl side, play guitar, cry at hallmark movies, art, interior decorating, dressing and fashion. What do you like? Man and woman?
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: As my "man" side, my favorites!

Post by JennyLynn »

I don't know why I started this thread. I hate it too! Please forgive me. Moderator, will you please delete it? Bad judgement on my part.

My apologies to all!
Jenny
Carla Michelle
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Carla Michelle »

The name of the forum is Crossdressers-Forum.com. I see no reason why one can't post about things they enjoy doing in their natal gender. :)

Everything that I have enjoyed doing as a guy my whole life, I still enjoy and will continue to enjoy when I live as a female 24/7/365, after transition. So I see no reason to apologize for posting this. When I have a little more time I'll post back some things I enjoy doing.
~Carla Michelle a.k.a. Mickey~
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Everything I do I do as a man, whether dressed enfemme or not. I can just as easily do my woodworking in a skirt as I do in trousers.

I can't think of anything I'd prefer doing in while enfemme, that I'd not do in drab.
DonnaT
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by JennyLynn »

Carla/Donna,
Thank you for the replies. I just had second thoughts on my post as nobody wanted to reply to it. I still think it's not a particularly thought provoking thread. I was just curious to know if there is any "overlap" between the man and woman interests. I too, like woodworking but couldn't see doing it as Jenny!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I like both my guy and femme sides.

I like to do wood working, construction, wiring, have a fireplace and cut and split wood, love to work in the yard and gardens. Like Donna I like to do things no matter how I am dressed. But some things are easier to do in a trousers and work boots over a skirt and heels. Like shingling a roof does not go well with heels and a skirt.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by JennyLynn »

Well, thank you for your replies. I guess that when I'm a man, I like manly things, but still feel my feminine side within. Maybe it's social conditioning. But when I'm Jenny, I have absolutely no desire for those manly things, as ....well...it's just not me! I want the girly side of me shining brightly without the clutter of manly interests. Oh geesh... maybe I'm just a nutcase!! :)
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

I have looked at this thread several times in the last 4/5 days. Each time I didn't replay. Why? I couldn't say anything meaningful.

Finally I know why. It spoke to my deepest concern.

Allow me to backtrack. The one time I went out en feme, the friend I was with took be to a restaurant. We had a good time, chatted, gossiped, delved into philosophy, basically a great time. On the way out she asked me if I liked sports. Odd question, I thought, coming right out of the blue. Of course, I answered. Funny, she said, we were just in a sports bar and you didn't seem to notice.

Wow, I realized, I didn't notice. What's more I didn't care what was on all those screens. But there is more. I ordered a dinner salad and white zinfandel, not a steak and craft ale - not even thinking about it. This scares me.

Who is the real person here, anyway? Are there multiple personalities going on? Would that be a problem? Am I just enjoying the gift to be able to explore the points on the gender continuum, or is there a girl inside that wants to be out permanently? Or is it all a relief valve for the stresses of dealing with reality? (Yes, I am seeking therapy). Who in their right mind drinks sweet rose wine, and how did I know it was a good paring with a salad? A salad?

And then again, maybe I just missed a true calling to be an actor. Maybe I am just really good at emersing myself into a role. Who knows.

So I guess, in part I answered the question. In guy mode I'm a sports junkie, loves a rare steak and a good beer. I also like to fire up my chain saw - I actually have two - and generally like to get anything with a pull start to roar into life. I also dabble in discrete mathematics and read science fiction. I like classic rock, pop country, and bluegrass. I am stoic, say little and listen a lot. In girl mode I gab, eat light meals, apparently drink sweet wines, and could care less about sports. I also love smooth silky skin, care about my figure by watching my weight. I love to accessorize with silver jewelry. I still like classic rock, but different artists - favorite song is 'at seventeen', suddenly I like the Dixie chicks. I don't know, yet, what her attitude about math is nor tastes in literature. Kelly really cares about her friends and what they are doing, I log into this forum multiple times a day to see what is going on.

That is about the best I can tell you now....
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Zephyr Lily
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Zephyr Lily »

Kelly

I thought your view on this topic was SON (socked on the nose), I don't think I could have explained it better if I tried.

While en femme I tend to zone out of the male persona and delve more into the feminine side of me, even my thoughts take on a more lady like roll, even and this is very scary when it comes to sports, I used to play soccer in school and when in drab I will not miss my fave team of Man U on the box, but while en femme I could care less.

I have the odd feeling that my femme side is in control but you know what, I like it.

zephyr

If at first you don't succeed,
Skydiving is not for you.
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

This is a vary diverse group. Most of us are intent on being as convincing as a female as you can. Some of us are intent on changing our sexual identity as completely as possible. Then there those of us who are just geallous of those beautiful stylish ladies that can turn heads with their style, carriage and demiener.
I happen to be one of the last group. I think that no one disslikes me because I want to be able to look like the best looking gender and then just want to be a beautiful man...I didn't always feel this way but when I was younger there weren't the choices that there are now. My life hasn''t been a dissapointment to me. It just treated me with other things.
When I "dress up" it may meen that I wear a $500.00 men's suit or it may meen that I wear a nice female cut business suit, or some style less, but it is never an attempt to be mistaken for a womaan.

This does not meen that I don't understand where the most of you are coming from. I think that I must have been right where you are, but made a different turn in the road. So, if I can be of any help, don't be bashful

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

I wouldn't be too concerned about having a "split" or multiple personality.

What happens when you dress en femme is not that different than what happens when a clown puts on a red nose, or an actor strengthens a jaw-line. You're not going crazy, you're adopting a different role or persona, or emphasizing a different aspect of yourself. We do this all the time. Work is not home. Hunting is not visiting your parents. You use different voices to speak to your child, your lover, your boss - and speak to each from an entirely different mind-set.

Many psychologists say that every face we present to the world, or even to ourselves, is a persona.

There's nothing wrong with this, or dangerous, so long as you have a safe "self" to come back to: that self behind your eyes that is you when you're not thinking about who you are or how you are perceived.

We meet these "lost" people all the time. The mother who cannot utter a sentence that doesn't reference her child; the employee who refers to store policy as "we"; the patriot who "is" everything his country stands for. They are all personae that got "stuck" and have little or no perspective.

This is not the same as knowing that you are female, regardless of what your body/genitals look like. There's no role-playing there. That's who you are when you aren't paying attention to who you are.

Just realized that I put this all in a very authoritarian mode, as if it were absolute god-given truth. It isn't, of course. But I believe it's pretty much true for most people most of the time. YMMV, or it may help you get a perspective on yourself.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Thanks Paulette, Rhanda, and Zephyr. Your comments helped put it all in perspective. It is nice to know that others sometimes scar themselves. I like the notion of the self behind the eyes.

I guess it is no surprise that wanting to see the world as an elegant lady and to be treated like one, it should be no surprise that I act like one.

And Jenny, sorry it I diverted this this thread off on a tangent.

Love,
Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

The awareness that I am actually male is not something that is forgotten just by putting on femme duds.
( The tuck is an uncomfortable reminder.)
Normally, I'm just the regular guy, jeans, etc., nothing fem.
But when Martina hits the scene, I mostly forget about sports, etc. But I still check out the women. Weird, ain't it?
Of course, they are checking each other out, too.
I thought about going to the horse races en femme, and dismissed the idea. I would no doubt see several fellow degenerate gamblers I know is one reason. Also, my attention would not be on handicapping. Distractions are a money-melter.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by JennyLynn »

I can't wait to digest the replies and respond tomorrow. Thank you so much for the responses! I really thought I made an error in judgment with this thread.
JennyLynn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by JennyLynn »

Kelly...it's quite fine with me, my dear, if you "hijack" my post. You sound like the spitting image of me! When I'm Jenny, I like "Jenny" things. I too like to cut wood, hunt..do my gardening and canning, but when I'm Jenny, I like wine and sweet sexy things. Split personality? I don't think so. Just a recognizing of our other half. Better to recognize and let out our femme side than repress it and drive ourselves nuts. I think alot of prejudice and bigotry come from those who totally repress their "other" side and then lash out in a rage of envy against those who are brave enough to express it. Either way, they're cowards or ignorant. I'm thinking more the former. The old saying "Thou dost protest too loudly".... well, maybe that's a paraphrase, but you get the idea. Sweetie, you're okay. You're more than okay, you are the normal one. We all are. It's the "I'm a man and I need to prove it all the time" folks that I feel sorry for. I couldn't imagine the weight of those chains!