David the CD boy

Do you have a creative side, such as writing stories, songs, poetry or more? Share it here so we can all enjoy it!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Kandis
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kandis »

David was in his sister's room trying on one of her dresses as he had many times before. He was spinning around making the skirts of the dress rise when suddenly the door opened and his sister and mother were standing at the bedroom door...

They both had a smile on their face as his sister Danielle said "See Mommy, I told you he was wearing my dresses". His mother just stood there for a minute then said "He does look very cute though Danielle, doesn't he".

Danielle replied, "Not yet Mother, but maybe we can help him."

"Help? What do you mean?" her Mother asked, as David stood there shaking and wondering what was going on.

"I think a trip to Clair's salon for a nice hair do and a few hair ribbons would be perfect," Danielle answered, her smile increasing as she watched her brother break out in a cold sweat.

"Well yes I think perhaps we could have his finger and toe nails painted too with full make over".

"Yes mother I would prefer to have a sister than a brother then he or SHE could borrow my skirts and dresses and I hers."

"Okay then David you can come as you are sweet girl"

David was trembling as he began to think of the consequences. "But mommy, what will my friends think? I don't want anyone to see me like this."

"Oh David. Everything will be okay." Danielle saw her mother wink at her as she explained to David, "This will be our little secret. Just you, Danielle and I will know of this. Now come on, you know you want to."

David's heart started racing as he began to see himself as a girl. For as long as he could remember he had wished for this and now it looked like his wish was to be fulfilled.

Danielle grabbed her purse, and remembered to give David one as well, saying "Here David, we girls always carry a purse. There's nothing in it yet, but I think you'll have fun filling it today."

At the door David baulked, "I . . . I . . . I can't! Please Mom, the neighbors will see me."

"Don't worry David, there's no one about. Besides, you look like a girl, like one of Danielle's friends, so no one will have a clue it is you in that dress. People see what they want to see, and they'll see a pretty little girl," she replied.

They left the house and continued their journey to Clair's salon.
As they entered the Salon, Susan the owner said to Danielle "Is this your cousin Dania, that you called about and wanted to give her a new hair style.?"

Danielle responded with a cute smiling yes as David moved forward to take a seat in the waiting area.

David was nervously looking around the salon while his mother and sister were looking for that perfect new hairstyle. It wasn't too long before Dania was informed it was her turn. When questioned about what Dania had in mind, his sister stepped in and showed Susan the hairstyle her and her mom had chosen for David.

They showed Susan a picture of a model with a cute page-boy haircut and said "We think this will work as his uhh.. her hair is fairly short now."

Susan was aware of the misstatement that Danielle had made and thought she would investigate it further. "Danielle, have you and your mother brought me your cute adorable brother David to makeover into a cute little girl? Because, if you have, then I think I have something to tell you."

David's mother Donna, replied "Susan, Danielle and I think David would make a wonderful sister and I would much rather have another daughter. We think David likes dressing up as a girl so we thought why not give it a try. Do you think we can make him pass as a girl?"

Susan decided right then and there to let Donna, Danielle and David in on her secret. "I want to tell you all something but I need you to promise that you will not breathe a word of what I am about to tell you to anyone. In return I will make David into the most beautiful little girl you have ever seen."

They all agreed to keep silent and so Susan began, "You all know my cute little girl Sarah don't you?" Their heads nodded yes in response and Susan continued, "Well, I have raised her as a little girl since she was born but her birth certificate has the checkmark in the male box."

David was becoming more and more comfortable during his salon experience. His mind was racing with thoughts of what would be his next adventure. When Susan was finished, he realized that his wish was indeed coming true. Once they were outside the salon, David asked if they could go shopping for new clothes for Dania. Donna told him that that was exactly what was next on their list, "after all, any girl knows that a new hairstyle requires a new outfit at the very least."

They then went down to the PacSun store and told him to look at the pants and dresses that they had on the racks. Danielle walked her brother of to the rack and helped him choose two pants with flowers on the legs and pockets. His mother then took him to try on a dress that she found for him.

After trying on more clothes than he had ever dreamed of (especially with his mother and sister helping), David decided that Dania would take the clothes that were suggested and even picked out some tops that would go well with anything else. They then headed to a local shoe store and selected a few pairs of flats and sandals that would just absolutely compliment Dania's attire.

Throughout this event, Dania was realizing that none of the salespeople were looking like they knew anything about who or what their "real" customer was, which in turn helped him become more comfortable with this entire experience.

After shoe shopping, they headed back home but first stopping at McDonalds. They had gone in side to order and eat, David was feeling like he was an actually becoming Dania. When they got done ordering their food, David saw one of his friends coming in with his parents.

He was stunned when his friend just walked by, he thought he must have passed the test as Dania. As he got to the door his Mum with the tray of food behind him, Danielle smiled at her new sister. David grinned back but didn’t see the step he had skipped up on the way in and fell.

His friend, wanting to be the "perfect gentleman," came over and said: "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

David looked up at his friend and smiled. Then he shook his head affirmatively as his friend reached out to offer his arm to assist David up again. David accepted his friend's arm as would the "true lady."

"Thank you," he whispered just loud enough his friend could hear the words.

“You’re welcome” came the reply from John “Are you new here? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before”.

Trying to keep his voice down soft enough David replied “I’m just visiting my cousin for the weekend”.

David’s sister and mother watched the exchange take place, both with smiles on their faces. Her new “sister” was doing well with this boy Danielle decided to add some to the conversation. “We’re having a barbeque this afternoon, would you like to come over for it?”

There was a look of horror in David’s eyes while they all waited to see what John’s answer would be.
Kandis

I wear the bras and panties so she doesn't have to.
Roberta-Llyan
Permanently Banned

Post by Roberta-Llyan »

He was stunned when his friend just walked by, he thought he must have passed the test as Dania. As he got to the door his Mum with the tray of food behind him, Danielle smiled at her new sister. David grinned back but didn’t see the step he had skipped up on the way in and fell.

His friend, wanting to be the "perfect gentleman," came over and said: "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

David looked up at his friend and smiled. Then he shook his head affirmatively as his friend reached out to offer his arm to assist David up again. David accepted his friend's arm as would the "true lady."

“You’re welcome” came the reply from John “Are you new here? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before”.

Trying to keep his voice down soft enough David replied “I’m just visiting my cousin for the weekend”.

David’s sister and mother watched the exchange take place, both with smiles on their faces. Her new “sister” was doing well with this boy Danielle decided to add some to the conversation. “We’re having a barbeque this afternoon, would you like to come over for it?”

There was a look of horror in David’s eyes while they all waited to see what John’s answer would be.

David looked in the direction of his mother and sister. They were smiling and deep down in his gut he knew they were not going to bail him out of this one. So he just looked at his friend and smiled. "No," he said after a pause of some time, "I may have to leave and go back home this afternoon."

"That's really too bad," said his friend. "If you change your mind, here's my phone number," he added, quickly withdrawing a slip of paper from his shirt pocket and scribbling his phone number.

"Oh, I already know your...." David quickly stopped. He realized he had almost made a blunder and he must be careful about that or it would trap him. "Thank you," he said, taking the paper. He turned and walked quickly back in the direction of his mother and sister.
Kandis
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kandis »

David was in his sister's room trying on one of her dresses as he had many times before. He was spinning around making the skirts of the dress rise when suddenly the door opened and his sister and mother were standing at the bedroom door...

They both had a smile on their face as his sister Danielle said "See Mommy, I told you he was wearing my dresses". His mother just stood there for a minute then said "He does look very cute though Danielle, doesn't he".

"Help? What do you mean?" her Mother asked, as David stood there shaking and wondering what was going on.

"I think a trip to Clair's salon for a nice hair do and a few hair ribbons would be perfect," Danielle answered, her smile increasing as she watched her brother break out in a cold sweat.

"Well yes I think perhaps we could have his finger and toe nails painted too with full make over".

"Yes mother I would prefer to have a sister than a brother then he or SHE could borrow my skirts and dresses and I hers."

David was trembling as he began to think of the consequences. "But mommy, what will my friends think? I don't want anyone to see me like this."

"Oh David. Everything will be okay." Danielle saw her mother wink at her as she explained to David, "This will be our little secret. Just you, Danielle and I will know of this. Now come on, you know you want to."

David's heart started racing as he began to see himself as a girl. For as long as he could remember he had wished for this and now it looked like his wish was to be fulfilled.

Danielle grabbed her purse, and remembered to give David one as well, saying "Here David, we girls always carry a purse. There's nothing in it yet, but I think you'll have fun filling it today."

At the door David baulked, "I . . . I . . . I can't! Please Mom, the neighbors will see me."

"Don't worry David, there's no one about. Besides, you look like a girl, like one of Danielle's friends, so no one will have a clue it is you in that dress. People see what they want to see, and they'll see a pretty little girl," she replied.

As they entered the Salon, Susan the owner said to Danielle "Is this your cousin Dania, that you called about and wanted to give her a new hair style.?"

Danielle responded with a cute smiling yes as David moved forward to take a seat in the waiting area.

David was nervously looking around the salon while his mother and sister were looking for that perfect new hairstyle. It wasn't too long before Dania was informed it was her turn. When questioned about what Dania had in mind, his sister stepped in and showed Susan the hairstyle her and her mom had chosen for David.

They showed Susan a picture of a model with a cute page-boy haircut and said "We think this will work as his uhh.. her hair is fairly short now."

Susan was aware of the misstatement that Danielle had made and thought she would investigate it further. "Danielle, have you and your mother brought me your cute adorable brother David to makeover into a cute little girl? Because, if you have, then I think I have something to tell you."

David's mother Donna, replied "Susan, Danielle and I think David would make a wonderful sister and I would much rather have another daughter. We think David likes dressing up as a girl so we thought why not give it a try. Do you think we can make him pass as a girl?"

Susan decided right then and there to let Donna, Danielle and David in on her secret. "I want to tell you all something but I need you to promise that you will not breathe a word of what I am about to tell you to anyone. In return I will make David into the most beautiful little girl you have ever seen."

They all agreed to keep silent and so Susan began, "You all know my cute little girl Sarah don't you?" Their heads nodded yes in response and Susan continued, "Well, I have raised her as a little girl since she was born but her birth certificate has the checkmark in the male box."

David was becoming more and more comfortable during his salon experience. His mind was racing with thoughts of what would be his next adventure. When Susan was finished, he realized that his wish was indeed coming true. Once they were outside the salon, David asked if they could go shopping for new clothes for Dania. Donna told him that that was exactly what was next on their list, "after all, any girl knows that a new hairstyle requires a new outfit at the very least."

They then went down to the PacSun store and told him to look at the pants and dresses that they had on the racks. Danielle walked her brother of to the rack and helped him choose two pants with flowers on the legs and pockets. His mother then took him to try on a dress that she found for him.

After trying on more clothes than he had ever dreamed of (especially with his mother and sister helping), David decided that Dania would take the clothes that were suggested and even picked out some tops that would go well with anything else. They then headed to a local shoe store and selected a few pairs of flats and sandals that would just absolutely compliment Dania's attire.

Throughout this event, Dania was realizing that none of the salespeople were looking like they knew anything about who or what their "real" customer was, which in turn helped him become more comfortable with this entire experience.

After shoe shopping, they headed back home but first stopping at McDonalds. They had gone in side to order and eat, David was feeling like he was an actually becoming Dania. When they got done ordering their food, David saw one of his friends coming in with his parents.

David looked in the direction of his mother and sister. They were smiling and deep down in his gut he knew they were not going to bail him out of this one. So he just looked at his friend and smiled. "No," he said after a pause of some time, "I may have to leave and go back home this afternoon."

"That's really too bad," said his friend. "If you change your mind, here's my phone number," he added, quickly withdrawing a slip of paper from his shirt pocket and scribbling his phone number.

"Oh, I already know your...." David quickly stopped. He realized he had almost made a blunder and he must be careful about that or it would trap him. "Thank you," he said, taking the paper. He turned and walked quickly back in the direction of his mother and sister.

Danielle smiled as David came back to where they were standing. “You handled that really well little sister. Though, I think we need to find a girls name for you since I can’t just keep calling you ‘little sister’, what do you think Mom?”
David’s mother smiled and agreed with Danielle, but what should they call their newest female family member? What name would best suit her?

David smiled and looked at them both. “I’ve always liked the name ‘Amanda’ it sounds really nice, and I think I look like an Amanda. Can that be my name?”

“Amanda?” questioned his mother, “Amanda sounds like a good name for you, it reminds me of one of my favorite Waylon Jennings songs from when I was a little girl. Now, what shall we gals do now? I think Amanda needs a new nightgown or perhaps some frilly pajamas. Shall we hit the mall now?”
Kandis

Roberta-Llyan
Permanently Banned

Post by Roberta-Llyan »

Danielle smiled as David came back to where they were standing. “You handled that really well little sister. Though, I think we need to find a girls name for you since I can’t just keep calling you ‘little sister’, what do you think Mom?”
David’s mother smiled and agreed with Danielle, but what should they call their newest female family member? What name would best suit her?

David smiled and looked at them both. “I’ve always liked the name ‘Amanda’ it sounds really nice, and I think I look like an Amanda. Can that be my name?”

“Amanda?” questioned his mother, “Amanda sounds like a good name for you, it reminds me of one of my favorite Waylon Jennings songs from when I was a little girl. Now, what shall we gals do now? I think Amanda needs a new nightgown or perhaps some frilly pajamas. Shall we hit the mall now?”

So Amanda, Danielle and mom all got back in the car and headed south toward the mall. It was only a few blocks down the street and located on the south side of the city. It was not a large mall like those in St. Louis or San Francisco but it had a lot of nice stores offering a wide variety of female items for the ladies of the city and surrounding area. Mom found a parking space close to the J. C. Penny's store and the three of them got out of the car and entered the mall at Penny's exit.

"Let's check out the ladies department here in Penny's before we go elsewhere in the mall," said Danielle.
Kandis
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kandis »

So Amanda, Danielle and mom all got back in the car and headed south toward the mall. It was only a few blocks down the street and located on the south side of the city. It was not a large mall like those in St. Louis or San Francisco but it had a lot of nice stores offering a wide variety of female items for the ladies of the city and surrounding area. Mom found a parking space close to the J. C. Penny's store and the three of them got out of the car and entered the mall at Penny's exit.

"Let's check out the ladies department here in Penny's before we go elsewhere in the mall," said Danielle.

As if he knew exactly where they were leading him, he moved right alongside of his sister and his mother, they passed by the racks of mens clothing and the racks of children clothing until they came to the womens section. Amanda as she now thought of herself headed straight toward the nightgowns and began fingering the soft nylon gowns and looking for her choices. Her sister had moved toward the bras and panties and was busy selecting matching sets for her new sister while mom was busy looking at slips and camisoles, after all a lady must be properly underdressed as well as over right?

Amanda selected a couple of styles one with short sleeves, one with tank type shoulders, one in purple and one in mint green. She headed over to mom and Danielle joined them shortly. "Okay, now you need to try them all on to make sure they fit." Off they head to the dressing room, along the way they pass a rack of lovely spring/summer dresses and Danielle stops to grab a couple for Amanda to try on so she can have her own and not borrow from her anymore.
Kandis

Roberta-Llyan
Permanently Banned

Post by Roberta-Llyan »

As if he knew exactly where they were leading him, he moved right alongside of his sister and his mother, they passed by the racks of mens clothing and the racks of children clothing until they came to the womens section. Amanda as she now thought of herself headed straight toward the nightgowns and began fingering the soft nylon gowns and looking for her choices. Her sister had moved toward the bras and panties and was busy selecting matching sets for her new sister while mom was busy looking at slips and camisoles, after all a lady must be properly underdressed as well as over right?

Amanda selected a couple of styles one with short sleeves, one with tank type shoulders, one in purple and one in mint green. She headed over to mom and Danielle joined them shortly. "Okay, now you need to try them all on to make sure they fit." Off they head to the dressing room, along the way they pass a rack of lovely spring/summer dresses and Danielle stops to grab a couple for Amanda to try on so she can have her own and not borrow from her anymore.

Amanda goes into the "ladies" dressing room as there is no attendant on duty to say otherwise and his mother and sister directed him in that direction. He begins to remove his boy mode clothes. The first thing Amanda slips on is the black lace panties his sister selected. Then, he fastens the black lace bra she also picked out. Amanda was troubled by the fact that her "boy" breasts would not fill the cups. So she stuffed one cup with her boy shorts and the other with her boy socks. That would do until she had what she needed to fill them properly. She climbed into the bright yellow sunskirt which Danielle handed her at the last moment. It fit perfectly--even without having those feminine curves that most women flaunt. Amanda opened the dressing room door and stepped out for "his" mother and sister to admire.
Kandis
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kandis »

Amanda goes into the "ladies" dressing room as there is no attendant on duty to say otherwise and his mother and sister directed him in that direction. He begins to remove his boy mode clothes. The first thing Amanda slips on is the black lace panties his sister selected. Then, he fastens the black lace bra she also picked out. Amanda was troubled by the fact that her "boy" breasts would not fill the cups. So she stuffed one cup with her boy shorts and the other with her boy socks. That would do until she had what she needed to fill them properly. She climbed into the bright yellow sunskirt which Danielle handed her at the last moment. It fit perfectly--even without having those feminine curves that most women flaunt. Amanda opened the dressing room door and stepped out for "his" mother and sister to admire.

The door opens and out steps Amanda wearing the first outfit given to her by Danielle. She had already tried on all the bras and panties and settled on a pink set which she would decide to wear out of the store. Standing there in the lovely blue sundress, sans breasts, Danielle and her mother looked at Amanda and decided something wasn’t quite right. Mom disappeared and shortly returned with a small box. “Here, use these they’ll give you some curves up top” she said handing the box to Amanda. Amanda went back into the dressing room and removed the items from the box. They looked like to chicken breast filets only not as slimy. Reading the instructions, she figured out how to place them in her bra to give the illusion of breasts. She once again emerged from the safety of the dressing room to show herself off. Mom and Danielle nodded their approval and told her to try on the next outfit, and then the next. After trying on all the outfits, mom asked Amanda which outfit she wanted to wear home. She selected the blue sundress and went back in to change back into it. Carefully she removed the tags from all the clothing she was wearing and carried them with the rest of her choices to the cashier’s desk to pay for them all. The cashier looked at her somewhat slyly and smiled when she handed her the price tags. “Oh, I see you decided to wear the new clothing now didn’t you honey. That’s okay, at least you are paying for them and not trying to steal them.” Nothing more was said by the cashier as she rang up the purchases and mom paid for everything. The three ladies headed on to the rest of the mall, Amanda seemed to know exactly where mom and Danielle wanted to take her next and headed straight for the nearest Victoria’s Secret store to continue their shopping trip.
Kandis

Roberta-Llyan
Permanently Banned

Post by Roberta-Llyan »

The three of them roamed about Victoria's Secret looking at the multiple items of lingerie and such. After several minutes, Amanda picked up a pretty pink mesh bra with lace and said: "Oh, how cute. I love this. May I have it, mom?"

"Of course, will it fit you?" said Donna, his mother.

"I think it will," Amanda replied, smiling broadly.

"May I be of assistance, ladies?" a clerk asked as she came up to the three of them.
Last edited by Roberta-Llyan on Fri May 23, 2008 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kay
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kay »

The door opens and out steps Amanda wearing the first outfit given to her by Danielle. She had already tried on all the bras and panties and settled on a pink set which she would decide to wear out of the store. Standing there in the lovely blue sundress, sans breasts, Danielle and her mother looked at Amanda and decided something wasn’t quite right. Mom disappeared and shortly returned with a small box. “Here, use these they’ll give you some curves up top” she said handing the box to Amanda. Amanda went back into the dressing room and removed the items from the box. They looked like to chicken breast filets only not as slimy. Reading the instructions, she figured out how to place them in her bra to give the illusion of breasts. She once again emerged from the safety of the dressing room to show herself off. Mom and Danielle nodded their approval and told her to try on the next outfit, and then the next. After trying on all the outfits, mom asked Amanda which outfit she wanted to wear home. She selected the blue sundress and went back in to change back into it. Carefully she removed the tags from all the clothing she was wearing and carried them with the rest of her choices to the cashier’s desk to pay for them all. The cashier looked at her somewhat slyly and smiled when she handed her the price tags. “Oh, I see you decided to wear the new clothing now didn’t you honey. That’s okay, at least you are paying for them and not trying to steal them.” Nothing more was said by the cashier as she rang up the purchases and mom paid for everything. The three ladies headed on to the rest of the mall, Amanda seemed to know exactly where mom and Danielle wanted to take her next and headed straight for the nearest Victoria’s Secret store to continue their shopping trip.

The three of them roamed about Victoria's Secret looking at the multiple items of lingerie and such. After several minutes, Amanda picked up a pretty pink mesh bra with lace and said: "Oh, how cute. I love this. May I have it, mom?"

"Of course, will it fit you?" said Audrey, his mother.

"May I be of assistance, ladies?" a clerk asked as she came up to the three of them.

David woke up with a start and thought to himself, was that a dream or did it all happen. His bedroom seemed just the same with football posters on the wall and his computer games strewn all over the place but no, there they were, the clothes Mom and Danielle had bought hanging on the wardrobe door and there was Johns’ phone number on the scrap of paper.

Sitting up in bed he saw a face in the mirror, noticing the new hairstyle and he said to himself with a smile, Hello Amanda.

There was a gentle knock as Mom put her head round the door with a smile and said “Good morning sleepy head, it’s time to get up now.” Mom came into the room gave David a big hug but he thought to himself, there’s something wrong here, was it that he was still sleepy or is Mom wearing trousers, Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he saw Danielle in the doorway, gone was the pretty dress she always wore, replaced with trousers.
Second Princess of Sussex ;)

Visa La France!
Don't leave your Chateau without it.
Roberta-Llyan
Permanently Banned

Post by Roberta-Llyan »

David woke up with a start and thought to himself, was that a dream or did it all happen. His bedroom seemed just the same with football posters on the wall and his computer games strewn all over the place but no, there they were, the clothes Mom and Danielle had bought hanging on the wardrobe door and there was Johns’ phone number on the scrap of paper.

Sitting up in bed he saw a face in the mirror, noticing the new hairstyle and he said to himself with a smile, Hello Amanda.

There was a gentle knock as Mom put her head round the door with a smile and said “Good morning sleepy head, it’s time to get up now.” Mom came into the room gave David a big hug but he thought to himself, there’s something wrong here, was it that he was still sleepy or is Mom wearing trousers, Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he saw Danielle in the doorway, gone was the pretty dress she always wore, replaced with trousers.

This was strange, David thought. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before and he was confused. He rubbed his eyes again as if still in his dreamworld. When he looked back at his mom and sister, they looked the same. His next thought was the errie music and the voice of Rod Sterling talking about entering The Twilight Zone!

Now what, he thought.
Kay
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kay »

This was strange, David thought. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before and he was confused. He rubbed his eyes again as if still in his dream-world. When he looked back at his mom and sister, they looked the same. His next thought was the eerie music and the voice of Rod Sterling talking about entering The Twilight Zone!

Now what, he thought.

Mom and Danielle came in, went straight to the wardrobe and before Daniel could say anything they picked up his new clothes and turned to take them away.

No longer sleepy David cried out, tears welling up in his eyes “Mom. What are you doing? I thought you loved Amanda?”

“We do darling.” She said, coming back empty handed “But you can’t have those lovely clothes in here today.” David was about to protest when hew saw Danielle smiling at him, paintbrush in hand. “What colour shall we do Amandas’ room?”

Visa La France!
Roberta-Llyan
Permanently Banned

Post by Roberta-Llyan »

Mom and Danielle came in, went straight to the wardrobe and before Daniel could say anything they picked up his new clothes and turned to take them away.

No longer sleepy David cried out, tears welling up in his eyes “Mom. What are you doing? I thought you loved Amanda?”

“We do darling.” She said, coming back empty handed “But you can’t have those lovely clothes in here today.” David was about to protest when hew saw Danielle smiling at him, paintbrush in hand.

“What colour shall we do Amandas’ room?”

"I would love a soft color," David spoke up before his mother could answer. "Something bright and cheery yet not too loud. Like a pale pink with dark accent pink lace trim along the ceiling board."

His mother looked at him. Danielle repeated her question.

"How about we make it........" mother began to say. It was at this time the dog came running into the room and got everyone's attention. The spaniel hopped up on the bed beside David and began to romp around with him.

"You'd love a pink room too, wouldn't you, Roxie?" David said, wrestling with the dog on the bed. The animal just looked at him and then barked twice. "See mom!"
Kay
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kay »

As if he knew exactly where they were leading him, he moved right alongside of his sister and his mother, they passed by the racks of men’s clothing and the racks of children clothing until they came to the women’s section. Amanda as she now thought of herself headed straight toward the nightgowns and began fingering the soft nylon gowns and looking for her choices. Her sister had moved toward the bras and panties and was busy selecting matching sets for her new sister while mom was busy looking at slips and camisoles, after all a lady must be properly underdressed as well as over right?

Amanda goes into the "ladies" dressing room as there is no attendant on duty to say otherwise and his mother and sister directed him in that direction. He begins to remove his boy mode clothes. The first thing Amanda slips on is the black lace panties his sister selected. Then, he fastens the black lace bra she also picked out. Amanda was troubled by the fact that her "boy" breasts would not fill the cups. So she stuffed one cup with her boy shorts and the other with her boy socks. That would do until she had what she needed to fill them properly. She climbed into the bright yellow sun skirt which Danielle handed her at the last moment. It fit perfectly--even without having those feminine curves that most women flaunt. Amanda opened the dressing room door and stepped out for "his" mother and sister to admire.

"Of course, will it fit you?" said Audrey, his mother.

This was strange, David thought. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before and he was confused. He rubbed his eyes again as if still in his dream world. When he looked back at his mom and sister, they looked the same. His next thought was the eerie music and the voice of Rod Sterling talking about entering The Twilight Zone!

Now what, he thought.

“We do darling.” She said, coming back empty handed “But you can’t have those lovely clothes in here today.” David was about to protest when hew saw Danielle smiling at him, paintbrush in hand. “What colour shall we do Amandas’ room?”

"I would love a soft color," David spoke up before his mother could answer. "Something bright and cheery yet not too loud. Like a pale pink with dark accent pink lace trim along the ceiling board."

His mother looked at him. Danielle repeated her question.

"How about we make it........" mother began to say. It was at this time the dog came running into the room and got everyone's attention. The spaniel hopped up on the bed beside David and began to romp around with him.

"You'd love a pink room too, wouldn't you, Roxie?" David said, wrestling with the dog on the bed. The animal just looked at him and then barked twice. "See mom!"

But Mom wasn’t there. As Roxie was causing such a commotion no-one else heard the doorbell ringing. Voices were raised downstairs as the door opened.

Danielle turned and ran from David’s room. David jumped out of bed, not thinking about the pink pyjamas he was wearing, “Daddy” he yelled at the top of his voice. He got out the door and slid along the landing on the polished floor with Roxie hot on his heels.

Heading for the stairs he was tripped by Roxie and stumbled into all his new clothes Mom had piled up on the banister rail. He and Roxie ended up in a heap of dresses at the top of the stairs.

Dad smiling, looked up to see what all the noise was about.

Visa La France!
Miss Robyn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Miss Robyn »

But Mom wasn’t there. As Roxie was causing such a commotion no-one else heard the doorbell ringing. Voices were raised downstairs as the door opened.

Danielle turned and ran from David’s room. David jumped out of bed, not thinking about the pink pyjamas he was wearing, “Daddy” he yelled at the top of his voice. He got out the door and slid along the landing on the polished floor with Roxie hot on his heels.

Heading for the stairs he was tripped by Roxie and stumbled into all his new clothes Mom had piled up on the banister rail. He and Roxie ended up in a heap of dresses at the top of the stairs.

Unsure how his Dad would react, David became very nervous.

"So this is the little girl your mother told me bout." His Dad said.

David went from being nervous to a happy little girl.

David's Dad motioned him to come down by him, as he was holding a present.
Kay
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kay »

Unsure how his Dad would react, David became very nervous.
"So this is the little girl your mother told me bout." His Dad said.
David went from being nervous to a happy little girl.
David's Dad motioned him to come down by him, as he was holding a present.

"Be careful" Dad said "Its' quite old and very fragile."
David took the present and began taking the wrappings off. His sister came over and sat beside him as he took off the last piece of tissue paper
"What is it?" she said "It's an old photograph of a lady." Daniel replied and looked back at his Dad. "She is very pretty, but who is she?"

Visa La France!