I live for my machine!

Do you have a creative side, such as writing stories, songs, poetry or more? Share it here so we can all enjoy it!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Kimburly
Miss Silver Goddess

I live for my machine!

Post by Kimburly »

Creativity in my world means machinery. Can't draw, can't write, can't paint or sing, but I can see inside a machine and give it what it needs. Always wished I could be an artist, but along with coming to terms with my gender issues, I've come to value what skills I do posess. 9.49 @ 147mph is not museum material, but DAMN what a rush!
Don't you lock up something that you wanted to see fly!
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I remember my first time down the 1/4 mile strip. Quite a rush. Went on to finish second to a GTO.
DonnaT
ChristineK
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by ChristineK »

Had to check out the site in your profile and have to say nice job!
I have been out for over a year already WOW!
Patti D
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Patti D »

Good times, What you got.
I'm into the big blue and very loyal. Haven't been to the strip latley but working on getting time. I have an 03 cobra, 410 to the wheels. It fun.
PattiD
Diannna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Diannna »

Humm! DRAG racing. Hehehe! Sounds a little funny. My machine was a 70 challenger, 440, 10.99 and 129. It's nice to know some of us ladies have or had MACHINES. I kinda get a kick out of working in my RV barn wearing a shelf tank, shorts and keds. Yes the door is open. I live some what remotely and have two dogs to alert me of anyone coming.
Hugs,
Diana