Quiz: Are You a Peggy, a Betty, or a Joan?

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Karen Ski
Miss Platinum Goddess

Quiz: Are You a Peggy, a Betty, or a Joan?

Post by Karen Ski »

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouapeggya ... ajoanquiz/

My results told me I am a Betty.

You are a perfectly polished and put together woman. You mind your manners and always act appropriately.
You are the type of woman who makes an ideal wife and mother. You are able to be completely selfless.

The downside to your kindness is that people sometimes take advantage of you. You don't stand up for yourself enough.
You are as sweet as you seem, but there's only so much one woman can take before she snaps.
Shelby
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Quiz: Are You a Peggy, a Betty, or a Joan?

Post by Shelby »

I am Joan;

You are sexy, sassy, and smarter than people realize. You know how to work a situation to your benefit.
You are constantly getting underestimated, especially at work. That's okay, because you always get the last laugh.

You are one tough cookie. You will do what it takes to survive, and you have the men of the world wrapped around your little finger.
You put on a brave face, and no one really knows the true you. You're a lot more complicated than you seem.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

I am a Betty too.

You are a perfectly polished and put together woman. You mind your manners and always act appropriately.
You are the type of woman who makes an ideal wife and mother. You are able to be completely selfless.

The downside to your kindness is that people sometimes take advantage of you. You don't stand up for yourself enough.
You are as sweet as you seem, but there's only so much one woman can take before she snaps.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Try this one girls

Post by Kelly »

Peggy here.

You are bright, eager, and a quick learner. You've made some mistakes in your life, but you've recovered from them beautifully.
You are motivated and driven. You want to be as successful as any man you know, if not more so.

You've always been a bit of an outsider in life, and you've learned to develop a thick skin.
You believe the only way to be great is to work hard, be persistent, and stop caring about what others think.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

You Are Betty

You are a perfectly polished and put together woman.
You mind your manners and always act appropriately.
You are the type of woman who makes an ideal wife and mother.
You are able to be completely selfless.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

Hmm it seems I'm a Betty. I must admit that's surprising.

The last paragraph is true no matter what, guy or gal mode.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

Peggy, though I really don't see myself as that competitive.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Peggy

You are bright, eager, and a quick learner.
You've made some mistakes in your life, but you've recovered from them beautifully.
You are motivated and driven.
You want to be as successful as any man you know, if not more so.

You've always been a bit of an outsider in life, and you've learned to develop a thick skin.
You believe the only way to be great is to work hard, be persistent, and stop caring about what others think.

I think this one called me pretty good. =D>
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

I guess I'm in the Betty group:

Deidre Taylor
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Deidre Taylor »

I am Betty

Actually describes me pretty well although not sure about the mother thing. Somehow getting up at 3AM to feed a crying baby or changing a diaper full of you know what is not my thing.
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

I'm a Betty also. Fits just about right. Except not the mother type either.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Betty sounds about right...
Go with the flow
Sarah Ann
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Ann »

Well, I'm a "Peggy". Not surprised. :lol:
I'm a girl with minor additions ^^_||
Annie
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Annie »

I am a Betty
Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are- Benjamin Franklin
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I'm a Peggy - no surprise