Woman For A Day, Who Would You Be & Why?

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Zephyr Lily
Miss Emerald Goddess

Woman For A Day, Who Would You Be & Why?

Post by Zephyr Lily »

I'm not sure if this topic has already been raised, but if it has it would be nice to hear the answers from some of the new girls here anyway.

Question
If you could be any woman in the world for a day, who would you be and more importantly why?

My answer
I would be without a doubt Marilyn Monroe, because to me she was a true female, by that I mean so very feminine, in her manner, walk, attitude, looks and of course dress, she was sultry, sexy, and alluring and if I could smell her perfume I bet it would have been intoxicating she was at least to me everything I want to be.

zephyr

** Title has been amended to something much more informative and appropriate than the original "My Question your answer", as well as moving this to The Gaming Place where it belongs. - SL

If at first you don't succeed,
Skydiving is not for you.
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Woman For A Day, Who Would You Be & Why?

Post by Nicole Rose »

I would be Jennefer Lopez, she can sing ,act, has a number of business in her portpholio and is very well liked in all walks of life. Also J lo has a great body and is beautiful, you can pick playmates and models etc., but being J-lo for a day would be awesome. Mabey the new Marilyn and J -lo could get together for a one day date, now that would be fun (--) :?
Rader
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Rader »

I would just like to be an average real girl. I would not need to be a famous person,
just an average house wife I guess.
I would like to feel what it is like for a girl when she has sex, picks out what to wear
every day, what her breast feels like when she is feeding a baby. In short the whole
female experience.
Rader
BobbeH
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by BobbeH »

I would have to agree with Radar, to be just a real live women. I would love to feel that feeling a woman has as a man enters her and the climax. To give birth to a child then to breast feed it, to have that closnes with it. Lastly to dress in a skirt and blose and go out and not have to worrie if I was going to be found out
Live and let live

Bobbe
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Serena Williams, the tennis pro, comes to mind. I like strong, in shape, athletic women. And Serena is smokin' hot.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Oh dear i best not say what my thoughts are on this, concerning some who wont to be like whom ever,

Because i see things as a female any way. would i really like to be someone else, Okay i sence the ? is about not being happy in ones self, and looks seem to be the center point of being some one else,
Or body image,
dont know if i can really answer this ? as it is im trying to get my head around it,

Maybe more to the point of im really happy being who i am

Ill be kind here this would seem to me to be more a male's thinking and how they see a woman and wonting to be like them or more like one you'd like to be,

...noeleena...
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Nothing exciting. I just like being Requal. No ambition to be like anyone else. What a boring life I must lead.
Requal
MichelleZ
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by MichelleZ »

I've had a crush on Sandra Bullock for years, so that is my choice in a very short skirt showing off those fabulous gams!

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608017 ... 9&rs=0&p=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.6080500 ... =1&pid=1.7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

** Post edited to remove actual image(s) as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... =65&t=8363" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Tough question! In some ways my mother as she raised 3 children yet always maintained time for herself and my father. if you are looking for celebrity I would have to say Katie Couric. :) She has shown a woman can mature gracefully with style and class without trying to dress like she was still 21!
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

My friend Amy! She is stylish and fun loving, yet doesn't take herself too seriously. To me she is the epitome of femininity yet knows how to laugh it with the boys!
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Debbie
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by Debbie »

I would be Jennifer Aniston I love her personality and looks and her clothes are lovely. Rachel in friends yes that's me
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

Christie Brinkley. To be 60 and look as good as she does!
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Martha Stewart.

Still going strong!

Only two years older than me.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

What a tough question, LOL!

I'll have to agree with some of the ladies here... I wouldn't have to be a celebrity - just a normal, regular woman would do it for me! If I could choose... I'd be a career woman, focused on work, living in the big city. Single. No kids... no partner, ultra-fashionable and just living life on the go each day, free to do whatever I want, go where ever I like at night and on the weekends.

I'd just let my personality shine through... Fun, fresh and flirty during the day, Par-tay girl at night! ^@^

A girl can dream, can't she? 8)

Now, if I was to choose a famous woman... I'd have to go with my celebrity crush, Zooey Deschanel. Loooove her sense of fashion, her hair and eyes. She's quirky and talented and seems to be down to earth... And can she ever sing! She really seems to have a great attitude and a good sense of humour - be great to walk in her shoes for a day! :)
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

I can't believe nobody has responded HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON.

Giggle... just kidding!

I would vote for Marilyn Monroe because she seemed to love being a woman.