A & B - - #9

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: A & B - - #9

Post by Diana Michelle »

Every day is Valentines Day when you are in love so any day

I recently had my 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Do you plan on getting vaccinated when it is your time or not?
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Absolutely yes!!!!

When thing go back to normal if they ever do what are you going to do first? Visit friends or go out to eat?
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Visit friends & go out to eat with them. Two for the price of one! :lol

I think we have all had our fill of winter by now. So does the calendar or Easter signify spring has sprung to you?
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Yes Easter is the beginning of the spring regardless of what the calendar or weather says IMO.

Just saw in my news feed that daylight saving time begins in 3 weeks here in Michigan. Daylight saving time, yea or nay?
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr