What's on your mind?

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Diana Michelle »

I don't care who you are or where you're from when you've had 3 drinks and Journey comes on you always become a small town girl living in a lonely world
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Two go in but only one comes out

Most would think of a cage match here but for me it means just a load of socks in the dryer ..OO..
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

How can a washer and Dryer turn a shirt or pants inside out?
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Empowered women empower women

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something

Plato

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men

Plato

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Ever notice how many towns are named after their water tower? :-k

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Seeing as the plural of mouse is mice why isn't the plural of house hice? The plural of blouse blice? :-k
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Never apologize for eternity is this moment

You are the best

You are me and I you

We are all one in all this silliness and tragedy

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Religion is for those who fear hell, spirituality for those of who have been there

David Bowie

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Everyone has the right to be stupid, some abuse the privilege

Joseph Stalin

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

In a drawer full of diapers be the big girl panties

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

The anticipation of receiving money brings out the worst in some people

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Be the person you are proud to be

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Attitude problem? I don't have an attitude problem! You may have a problem with my attitude but I don't!