What's on your mind?

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by Diana Michelle »

I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense. once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with the pain

James Baldwin
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

God gave us 2 ears but only 1 mouth. His way of telling us we should spend twice as much time listening than we do talking
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I like that quote from Ruth BG
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Two quotes from Dove chocolate.

When life isn't going right, go left.

Your vibe attracts your tribe.
Site Administrator

Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

No matter how you feel get up, dress up, show up, and never give up!

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Another Dove chocolate quote. If you are feeling down or need help with incentive, get yourself a bag. Bonus is you get chocolate. :mrgreen:

Keep life moving forward, Looking backward is only for time travelers.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Dreams can come true
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change, I am changing the things I cannot accept

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Be YOU-nique

Dove chocolate
Site Administrator

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

The light at the end of the tunnel need not be the oncoming train and many times the choice is yours

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

You will never know the damage you have done to someone until the same is done to you

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

COVID 19 is not a hoax and regardless of what some say it is not going away according to statistics. If you don't care about yourself and your loved ones that is your choice but I do care about mine so don't be selfish. Put on a mask, social distance and wash your hands. The life you save may be your own!
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Lauren
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lauren »

Anyone feel like Halloween is unnecessary this year? I've been wearing a mask and eating candy for 7 months now. I don't think I need a day dedicated to it anymore.
Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others are going to leave a stain
Eleanor Roosevelt
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Tuesday is election day. To those of you who already voted thank you! To those who have yet to vote please do! Do not let others tell you what to do so get out there and have your say for no one can speak better for you than yourself!