Gaming hints, tips, tricks, and cheats.

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Gaming hints, tips, tricks, and cheats.

Post by CJ »

Hi all,

Well, I'm looking over Pauline's thread on Doom3. I realize there are quite a few gamers here and I'm wondering if it may not be a good idea to start a thread where those in need of a gentle push in the right direction in whatever game they may be playing can find that nudge. Basically, a hint sheet where we can draw on the experience of those who've been there before us. Not much to do with crossdressing, I know, but, then again, not everything in life has to do with crossdressing. :P

Anyway, we'll see if this will fly. Maybe it won't. And that's okay, too.

Love,
CJ
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

Hi CJ,

Come on already!!! :) Play City of Heroes or World of Warcraft! :) :) :)

No cheats there, just real people having to team up to fight the criminals. Unless you are a criminal character in the game, then I have to fight you! :)

Beauty
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Hi all,

Beauty,

You know, I never got around to checking all that out. I'm just not a big fan of online gaming. Anyway, it's a moot point now... I let my phone line vanish into thin air (I'm writing this from the office--yeah, I'm still at work! :roll: ). As of today, my online presence will diminish even more. I'll try to catch up once in a while, either from work or from an internet café. Next to go? Cable. Who needs it? Thanks for the invite, though, Beauty; you'd probably bust me in two seconds flat with all your experience. :P

Love,
CJ