Silly Confessions :)

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Curly(SO)
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Curly(SO) »

CJ, I have a dreadful confession to make...I'm afraid there's been a case of 'pot calling the kettle black'...the lace on a pink satin cami and pink satin chemise belonging to Ed, came out of the wash yesterday a murky grey colour ^^_|| :oops: That'll teach me for coming over Holier Than Thou :mrgreen:

Love,
Curly(SO)
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Hi all,

Hey, Curly, look on the bright side: grey--even murky grey--goes with anything. :mrgreen:

Love,
CJ
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Okay... :oops:

Now, I would never do so in public or in front of another individual mind you, but as an adult of 33 years I have to confess this: I absolutely LOVE fart humor!! I crack up every time!! Fart wav files and fart jokes by comedians on mp3 especially!! :mrgreen:

There! I said it... :roll:
Live it. Love it. OWN IT.
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

My confession, in college, I did some strange things, too many to list, but the one that has been with me all my life is the ceramic frog that I stole from a little pottery shop while a bunch of us were on a "road trip." That little green frog has sat on the water tank of every commode in every home I have lived in, my wife(ves), friends, guests, etc have all asked my about the frog and my reply, "well that is just between me and the frog - and don't touch!" I happened by that pottery shop several years ago (in Tennessee) I was told the old couple who ran it had died and it had been sold and closed up. I was prepared to give them a $100.00 bill I had - but now it is back to just me and the frog!

The price is stilled penciled on the bottom of the frog:
$2.95!

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Jadeanne
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jadeanne »

I have another confession.

One of my guilty pleasures is visiting the Fictionmania write your own caption section. I have entered captions for a few of the pictures, but none of mine have been chosen yet.

This blonde loves to be a little silly once in a while (only on days that end in "Y") :) .

Jadeanne
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Jadeanne, that's all good, hon!! Guilty pleasures are the best. :mrgreen:

Okay, work-related confession: There was this one day at work when I was putting the Skagen watches into the case. I was crouched down as I was loading them into the display. I casually looked at the price tag on one of the watches - $100.

I swear - thought I was alone!! So I immediately broke into a bad Rain man impression, muttering to myself... "Yeah... 100 dollars... about 100 dollars... definitely 100 dollars..." the sway & the whole 9 yards... :mrgreen:

Anyway I looked up from where I was crouched, and there was this woman (apparently she was just browsing) giving me a strange look! I think I scared her a bit... :shock: #-o rotf
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

rotf rotf rotf rotf ..rofl.. ..rofl.. ..rofl.. rotf rotf rotf rotf

definitely funny.. definitely funny ... funny.. definitely funny
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

I broke wind at work the other day & blamed it on a customer when a coworker walked by. 8-[
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

thats funny lorna
Raven
Jeannie
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jeannie »

I brought my Ginny doll to school in fourth grade for show and tell and was crucified.Hugs

Love
Jeannie
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Awww, rock on, Jeannie!! (--)
Jeannie
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jeannie »

I hate to admit this ladies but I've been cheating on my wife of 25 years from day one. The other woman was me! Hugs

Love
Jeannie
Becky
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Becky »

love anne of green gables and saturday night by the bay city rollers!
Jeannie
Miss Ruby Goddess

Wow Becky. That took real guts!

Post by Jeannie »

I have the utmost respect for you Hun. It takes a real woman to admit she liked the Bay City Rollers! That's a scary thing to admit on the internet! Your life could be ruined if that information falls into the wrong hands. I feel for you becky! Hugs.

Love
Jeannie