What are you thankful for today?

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

:oops:

Thanks everyone! :cry: (oh.. if I could only shed tears like that) ;)

Well.. I'm thankful today that it's been 4 months of working out and I still haven't stopped. I'm also eating really well too. I'm almost approaching 30 lbs lost, but I admit my oral surgery helped some. ;) When I see my mom again I know she's going to tell me I'm too skinny. #-o That's too skinny for a man, I'll reply, but I doubt she'll go for it. :)

There were times when I'd get stuck at a certain weight for a couple of weeks or so, but I'm really doing my best to eat better and to get to the ideal weight for my height.

Thanks again everyone for your posts. I somehow missed this thread all week. :(
:kisscheek: :kisscheek: :kisscheek:
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

I'm thankful that all of my oral surgery is done.
Gardenia_SO
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Gardenia_SO »

Beauty:

I'm grateful that your surgery is done too. I had some emergency oral surgery a few months ago, and I have to say, I don't fear childbirth as much as I feared having the surgery!

I'm grateful that:
- it's Friday
- I have a wonderful BF (who I love in a dress or in a suit)
- I finally figured out how to put my contacts in
- My family is wonderful
- Jerry Springer is still on the air... gotta have my good, free entertainment!

-Gardenia
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Hi Gardenia,

You are the sweetest! Thank you! :) When I read what you said about even slightly comparing it to childbirth I was like, "Whoa! Maybe I wasn't being so whiny." It was really, really, really tough.

The smile looks really good and I'm happier than I thought I was going to be. :bigsmile:

Today I'm happy that I'm 2 lbs away from losing 30 lbs. *-*

I think they'll be the hardest two pounds I've ever lost. I haven't purchased new clothes because I keep thinking it's going to come back. :)

I'm hoping in two weeks I'll have lost the 2 lbs, but we'll see. I'm just happy to have lost 28 so far.

I know I can't be the only person to be thankful for stuff.
!!tongue!!
Where are the happy for something people?
:cry:
SilverLady(SO)

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

I'm grateful that my friend, Zippy, led me by the proverbial hand to this great Forum, so that I may learn more about crossdressing from 'real' people and not from a book.

I'm grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful people in this forum, no matter the 'tags' attached to their name.

I'm extremely grateful for my 'core group' of best friends here at the forum - - they know who they are - - and I hope to add more to this group as each day passes. Thanks, ladies - you're the best!

I'm also extremely grateful for my best friends because they are the ones who know how to put a smile back on my face and make me laugh, who make me cry happy tears and how to dry those tears, and who give me a hug whether I thought I needed one or not.

I'm grateful for every day I can wake up, get out of bed, and not be dependent on someone else for my basic needs.

:bigsmile: ((G)) @@9@@
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

I'm thankful that my living relatives are healthy, and I'm thankful that I succesfully rid myself of a 15 year smoking habit.
Live it. Love it. OWN IT.
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Today, I am very thankful for my older sister withwhom I am sharing a couple of days en-fem. we just got back from dinner and had a very nice conversation. The most important comment that she made to me was that I did not looklike a guy in a dress. the only thing that I have to correct is voice and if I can not alter it, I should speak in a lower tone so as not raise a sudden eyebrow.
She was also supprised that I had the confidence in myself to go into the resturant for dinner and later to Duncan Donuts for coffee and a dougnut.
Thanks for her understanding and helpful advice.. I love her.
Stephanie
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Hi,

I'm thankful for finally getting things squared away at work. With all of the stuff I'm going through personally having my work life affecting me the way it has for over a month was really taking a toll.

I had a long talk with my boss and finally, finally, finally things are where I want them. OMG! was that hard, but I'm so thankful it's over. Last night was the first night in weeks I didn't dream about work. Last night was the first night in weeks that my thoughts weren't consumed with work or what I could have done differently or said better.

Freedom!

Thank you Jesus! :)
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Beauty:
Glad you got it resolved....
Hopefully, you will now be able to enjoy and relax.
Sounds like the time at work was very stressfull and potentially hurtfull.
Stephanie
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

I guess I am thankful for these non-masculine "babyface" features that have served me ill in the past, however today are a blessing to me... @@9@@
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Today I am thankful that I have the freedom of expression. To be who I am and have the life that I have.
To be able to dress as I feel and to go about as I want.
To be able to fulfill myself and also have this wonderful "gift"
Stephanie
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Hi,

I'm thankful that other people are starting to post what they are thankful for and reading these things seems to make my heart feel lighter. :)

Thanks everyone for being so giving!!! :)
((G))
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Gracie, I am thankful for sweeties like you. And this forum. And my GG friends whom I love... and I know love me back! I am indeed more blessed than I let on 90% of the time. @@9@@

* hugs all around * (--)
Jacqueline Manesis
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jacqueline Manesis »

I am thankful for so many things in my life. The most important thing I guess is that I woke up and got to enjoy yet another day! Thank you Lord!
Nothing beats a great pair of Legg's. Cake and tea or death!
MLee(SO)
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by MLee(SO) »

I am thankful for all the experiences and adventures and relationships I have had over the years,( the good the bad and the ugly) as they have made me the person I am today.
*^^* But most of all I am thankful I have the love I do in my life today as it will carry me through until my last breath, with secure feelings of happiness and looking forward to each new day and what it holds for me.
* * Email address not current as of 03-16-2009. Please contact SilverLady(SO) immediately! See http://crossdressers-forum.com/forums/v ... php?t=9237 for further information. Thank You!! * *