New Game

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Vanessa
Miss Sapphire Goddess

New Game

Post by Vanessa »

Hi all , I know I havnt posted in a while but I had to let you all know about this new game. Its called Navy Field, and it is awsome. Loy and I have been there for a few days. You play free till you reach level 32 and then you can play at normal rate of advancement if you pay 7 dollars a month or play at a lower rate of advancement for free. I havnt advanced too high yet , I am at level 6 or 7 now but I have a blast everytime I am there.Pun inteneded. It took my comp about 25 minutes to download it and I am on cable so be prepared to wait even on cable. Just join up and download the game, everyone is friendly and willing to help when needed.

Van
Vanessa
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Navy field

Post by Vanessa »

Hey everyone,
Just to let everyone know, navyfield is now totally free to play. No purchase necessary. Loy and I are regulars there and we have a blast everytime. I am v1017- my ship is V2-A and Loy is Queenloy and her ship is SS Minnow. We hope to see yall out there some time.

Van
Danette
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Danette »

Hi Van,
Have you got a link to that site ?

Thanks,
Danette
what's meant to be will always find a way.
Vanessa
Miss Sapphire Goddess

navyfield

Post by Vanessa »

Sorry, I forgot to add a link to the game and site, Brain Fart:)

http://www.navyfield.com/

Van
Vanessa
Miss Sapphire Goddess

New Game

Post by Vanessa »

Here is my navyfield ID if anyone comes looking for a battle. v1017, thats me

Van
Vanessa
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Navyfield

Post by Vanessa »

OK everyone, I need some help out here, I need some folks to come on in the water at navyfield and watch my back. There have been some great battles out there and was hopping someone from here, SISTERS, may come and help me take over the world.:) Come on in and play a round ot two and when you get your radio man, message me , I am v1017 on the ARIZONA server.

Love ya all,

V

:)

PS:
Loy is Queenloy in there too and she is dangerous. Woman with a big gun!