Game: Pet Peeves

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Okay. Finding out things that are contrary to what you're initially told!! #-o

1) First it was this 3 pack of pantyhose I had ordered off the website of a friend who was selling them. It was only after I placed my order I learned that she went away on vacation for a week. Then I get an e-mail saying that they're out of the color I wanted, and they're waiting for a new shipment which may take another week! I have a formal event to attend this weekend, and I really wanted to wear them. Now I doubt that I'll get them in time. (5 - 7 business days, my foot! Try 3 weeks & still waiting!) :?

2) Then it was the Guess watch that I was to obtain from the vendor at work. That was last week - I still have YET to hear from her. And now word from my coworker is that the Guess vendors tend to be forgetful. Way to scratch my back after I scratch yours. :? :?

3) Now, it's this HP editing software that I just ordered online using my credit card. Thinking that after I put my payment through, I'm thinking that I can download the program right on the spot, right? WRONG. Suddenly I'm taken to this page that gives me some BS about recieveing an e-mail with "further instructions" and it can take up to 48 hours before recieving the damn software via e-mail!! ARRRRGGGH!!! It's just that I really wanted to futz around with the program tonight. :(

It's not the extra waiting that irks me; it's all the DECEPTION. Come on, tell a sista the truth for once!! #-o
Live it. Love it. OWN IT.
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Not finding pantyhose in your color, not even at stores in ethnic neighborhoods! Using the brown dye every time gets tiresome... #-o
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Coming home from work & being too tired to do ANYTHING. :(
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

People who LOVE to start off a sentence with "Do you know what your problem is?" We all know them. #-o
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

People who start there sentences with " I know what your problem is"" :roll:
Raven @@9@@
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Uptight people with NO sense of humor!!!
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

i find it pretty anoying... when ppol pill right out in front of you when your driving and then give you a dirty look!!
Raven
Aeryn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Aeryn »

Smokers that think the world is their ashtray. It's called littering!

Same goes for people that use smokless tobacco and spit everywhere.
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

UMBRELLAS!!! !!arg!!

They break so easily... I have YET to own one that lasts more than a week. And if you want one that will last for more than just two uses, be prepared to spent at least $20-$30 for a decent one. And even THAT'S no guarantee that it won't be broken in less than a month. Once the wind blows, they turn inside out, they bend, they break. The end of another umbrella. <<^^^>>

One can spend a small fortune in less than a year replacing them!! !!arg!!

I had to replace my FOURTH umbrella in 2005 alone. If this one breaks, I'm going back to the store & getting my money back.
Daniel
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Daniel »

Stubborn stubble when I shave my legs. This puts lots of wear and tear on my razor, and I sometimes go through several of them. Maybe those special Venus ones would work better, if I had a little more money... or finally got a job... I'm still looking for one.
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

HEY

Post by Raven(SO) »

I hate when there is like to many tvs on in the house and you can hear them all, it tottaly anoys me.
Raven @@9@@
Lorna.... does it rain alot?
Stephanie Higgins
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Stephanie Higgins »

The biggest pet peeve I have at this very moment is
LOUD ANNOYING ANIMALS! -,,-
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: HEY

Post by Lorna »

Raven(SO) wrote: Lorna.... does it rain alot?
Fraid so, hon... here in NY it's been a pretty wet year thus far... and for some odd reason it's especially wet on the weekends!! I've only seen maybe one or two dry Saturdays since April... <<^^^>>
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

when i put on new socks, and then step in water .. arggg
Raven @@9@@
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: hey

Post by Lorna »

Raven(SO) wrote:when i put on new socks, and then step in water .. arggg
Ewww hon... LOL been there too... :lol:

And speaking of "ewwwww"... okay, the leftover Chinese in my fridge has gone bad in less than 24 hours!! :?