Game: Pet Peeves

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Snowstorms!! #-o
Live it. Love it. OWN IT.
Curly(SO)
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Curly(SO) »

Laura,

I like your list! I have the same pet peeves mostly, esp. the loo roll :mrgreen: (Laura, I can confirm you do have some serious paper issues :wink: )
I'm fine with ticking clocks, not too happy with saturated paper, but not to the point of gagging!
I don't like clothes not hung properly (i.e MY WAY!) on washing lines.

I should also say I don't like anything like cans in cupboards to have the barcode facing out, or, even worse...upside down! This applies to bathroom products also.

Flannels left screwed up in the bathroom, towels not folded precisely and hung up with no part of the other side of the fold showing, I have many bathroom peeves, but I really should stop here as I do not want to give a bad impression of myself!

Love,
Curly(SO) :)
Mrs. Missy(SO)
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Mrs. Missy(SO) »

Hi all!

I just came upon this thread, and haven't spent the time reading all of the replies, but I wanted to add my two cents --

grocery stores and standing behind people who block the aisles with their carts, or they keep their carts in the middle of the aisles and wander off to the side for an item -- or they stop in the middle and start chatting with someone, and are not aware of others behind them; or people stopping at the end of an escalator, not aware of the mass of people behind them, and......

(off I go to the grocery store....!)

Hugs to all,

Mrs. Missy(SO)
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

i hate when you got to the doctors, and they spend ten minutes reading you file, then that say, so.. how did that go? and your like "yeah... i died from that!!!..

Raven
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

This happens to me every single day.

Strangers who think they can joke around all 'cutesy' & take a verbal 'jibe' at you & expect you to laugh it off. Meanwhile they don't even KNOW you.

IMHO, that would earn you a punch in the face.
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

i really dont like when i m looking at tv guide and i see a show i wanna see, then when i change it to that channel a diffrent show is on.

Raven
Jessie
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jessie »

Raven, I can explain why that happens. A TV station has to send TV guid and other TV related guids a list of what, MIGHT, be airing about 3 to 4 weeks before the week comes up. Between that time several things can happen at a station or to a program that make needed to change something around. Does that help.
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

yes jessie
that sorta helps, but it still annoys me @@9@@
Raven
Genifer Teal
Miss Silver Goddess

Not crossing legs

Post by Genifer Teal »

So called cross dressers who wear short skirts but fail to cross their legs and sit like a lady. I've seen this where no attempt at all is made to try to keep their legs close together. My feeling is, if you are dressing this way by choice, then do it properly.\

Genifer
Genifer Teal
Miss Silver Goddess

Not crossing legs

Post by Genifer Teal »

So called cross dressers who wear short skirts but fail to cross their legs and sit like a lady. I've seen this where no attempt at all is made to try to keep their legs close together. My feeling is, if you are dressing this way by choice, then do it properly.

The proper way to sit:Image

Hugs - Genifer
Aeryn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Aeryn »

"irregardless"
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

!!!yes!!!
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

i hate when i get up and get dressed before i know the weather, then of course i have to change cause u cant wear a sweatshirt in the sun.

Raven
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Okay, here's a MAJOR one, work related...

People who come into my store & act like they're going to buy a watch, but instead spend the next hour trying on every dang single watch in the displays, and after I open display case after display case, they don't buy squat!! !!arg!!

It's like "Thank you for wasting my time." Or better yet, do those people not have JOBS during the day? Do they have nothing better to do with their days? Maybe that's why they didn't buy anything. No job, hence no money.

If you want to look, fine. Browse all day for all I care. But don't ask to try on 15 or 16 different watches when you KNOW you're not going to buy anything. Meanwhile the people out there who DO want to buy something get flustered from waiting so long & leave beause I'm stuck for an hour with you.

Okay, I'm done. bla*bla*bla
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

I know I said it before, but...

E-mail chain letters!!!

Make it stop! #-o