Game: Pet Peeves

Game time!! Let's have some fun playing games that were started by various members of the forum. Feel free to start one of your own!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

when i crave for salty food, constently. laff
Raven @@9@@
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

ANAL RETENTIVE PEOPLE!!!

Arrrrgggghhh!!! !!arg!! !!arg!! !!arg!!
Live it. Love it. OWN IT.
Beauty
Retired Site Administrator

Post by Beauty »

Hi Lorna,

I don't know if you noticed, but your "Arrrrgggghhh" was missing an "h" :mrgreen:

::: runs :::

Beauty
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

rotf rotf rotf

You always know how to crack me up, hon... not an easy chore... (--)
Daniel
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Daniel »

Internet service running on only one cylinder for no reason. Web pages that take 100 times longer to load than they have to. Internet traffic bottlenecks that remind me of the bad old days of dialup.

My dad falling asleep on the couch while watching TV late at night. Until 3:00 in the morning!! After promising me he'd go to bed - TWICE. Even if I turn the TV off, I can hear him snoring almost everywhere in the house. And that means I can't sleep OR dress up.
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

FULL working weekends. :?

Oh, and people who come into a CORPORATE COMMERCIAL STORE & think they can HAGGLE on everything.

These damn tourists don't understand that here in the U.S. the price you SEE is the price you PAY. Why the heck does everyone who walks up to my counter think I can change the price, just for them???

You don't walk into a chain store like Starbucks or WalMart or Denny's and "haggle", do you? Either you pay whatever the hell it costs, or get the F out! And even if I could, I wouldn't, because these people TICK ME OFF.

I'm not some damn street merchant. Nor am I a car dealer. I work in a COMMERCIAL STORE. THE PRICE IS WHAT IT IS. Geez. #-o
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

hey

Post by Raven(SO) »

cats who eat toilet paper Arggg!!!!
:twisted:
Raven @@9@@
GalicianGirl(SO)
Founding Member

Post by GalicianGirl(SO) »

Dogs who eat kitty litter... :?

Sharon(SO)
Galician Girl
Jadeanne
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Jadeanne »

Cats who just lick the gravy off their canned food and then beg for more.

(Hey, this makes 3 PET peeves in a row :) )

Jadeanne
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Disturbing news on the eve of your only day off. :?
Kyra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kyra »

Okay, Why do they make trash bags the same size as the trash can? THEY NEVER STAY PUT! Wouldn't it make sense to make a bag slightly larger than the can it fits in? #-o

Well, Kyra, just buy larger bags to put in the smaller can, right? Grreeaat, except they only sell "regular" size and "swallow a VW bus" size. So now I've got this HUGE bag in my kitchen waste can and the extra hangs down to the floor.
Just wonderful. Lovely. Genius.

Sigh. _P
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo DaVinci
Lorna
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Lorna »

Getting repeat e-mail from impatient people who are too @#$%&*!! STUPID to grasp the concept that I am a VERY BUSY person, hence CANNOT answer a damn e-mail the instant they send it!

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

When will they EVER get it??? I'M @#$%&*!! BUSY. I WORK 2 @#$%&*!! JOBS. Jesus H. Christ!!! ](*,)

That is my #1 pet peeve of all time. I HATE impatient people. I HATE THEM. -,,- -,,- -,,- -,,- -,,-

If anyone is looking for the BEST & FASTEST way to piss me off, then that is it. -,,-

DO NOT EVEN JOKE with me on this one. I am DEAD SERIOUS. Because I WILL rip you a new one. And you can take that to the bank. Enough already.
Kyra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kyra »

Okay ladies,
It takes a lot to get my goat, and this really ticks me off.

When level headed beautiful people engage in the art of heated debate, please be kind enough to reread your posts before hitting "submit".

In a word, (or two)
PROOF READ!

Nothing, NOTHING! looks more ridiculous than an emotional post filled with misspelled words, unintelligible grammer, and just plain bad verbage.

Now I'm no school marm, and I definitely know how imperfect I am; but it's not that difficult to take a few moments to scan through what you've typed. It makes all the difference to the person on the other end.

Oh, better yet! Take a breather and calm down for a moment before typing. You might not regret something later.

Sheesh. zzzzzz
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo DaVinci
Celia
Moderator and "Princess of Chat"

Post by Celia »

When they replace music radio programming with talk. I had left my car radio on the same station for quite a few months when, early this month, they replaced the morning music with Adam Carolla. I'm enjoying a comfortable pattern of listening, when - bam! - they procede to violate my auditory orifices with four hours of AC's off-color twaddle. Whoever attended the board meeting of the damned where they conceived this programming equivalent of Rosemary's baby ought to be served their genitalia a la flambe! -,,-

-Celia
Only the young die young.
Raven(SO)
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Raven(SO) »

my pet peeve is my stupid cat whos in heat, doing that crazy meowing all nite. Gawwwd.
Raven @@9@@