Socially incorrect humor

We all like jokes, humor and other funny stuff, so let's lighten things up a bit with a few laughs (or groans, as the case may be)!!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Eileen (SO)

Socially incorrect humor

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Two old ladies sitting in the sand, each one wishing the other was a man.

Two young ladies were taking a bike ride through the village roads. One says, "You know, I've never come this way before." Her friend smiles slyly and whispers, "It's the cobblestones."

Two teenagers talking about boys. One asks 'what is that useless bit of skin on the end of a penis'? Her experienced friend replies, "Oh, that's the man!"

A Southern Belle ( think of Vivian Leigh in 'Gone With the Wind') has returned from a trip to France and telling her closest friends of all the wonders she has seen. Gently fanning herself, she says, "In France, they have men that kiss other men. They're called homosexuals." "Oh my!" her friends reply. "And in France, she continues, there are women that kiss other women! They're called Lesbians." "Oh my! her friends exclaim. Fans are waving faster now. "And in France, there are men that will kiss a woman right between her legs!". "Ohhh, my!!" her friends exclaim and ask "what do they call them?"

Her fan fluttering like a hummingbird now, "I don't know, but when he was finished, I called him Precious."

Dirty 'ol lady, Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Socially incorrect humor

Post by Martha G »

Oh my!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Eileen you are deliciously scandalous!!!!! Ok, I'm laughing so hard that I don't "give a damn"..., ..rofl.. where do you come up with this stufff!!!!!! ..OO..

Samantha <>
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Those were all very good, Eileen. ..|/- ..|/- Will be borrowing them!! Samantha, a magician will not tell you how he does his tricks a jokester will never tell where the jokes come from!!
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

The best humor is subtle, not raunchy. Thank you, dears.

A lady athletic and handsome
Got wedged in a sleeping room transom
When she offered much gold
For release she was told
The view is much better than the ransom

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

LOL! Ok, that last one was definitely socially incorrect humor Eileen!

Samantha <>