The Gender Fairy

We all like jokes, humor and other funny stuff, so let's lighten things up a bit with a few laughs (or groans, as the case may be)!!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Eileen (SO)

The Gender Fairy

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Her screen name is Bambi, although Bambi had no real interest in transitioning, she really wanted to experience life as genetic woman for a short while.

Hopes, prayers and burned incense, her dream was not fulfilled. Until one night, sleeping in her satin nightgown, the Gender Fairy came to visit.

"I'll grant your wish to be a real woman for one week, then back you go", the Fairy said.
Poof!! The transformation happened on the spot. Real breasts, hair, slim hands, and even down there, her feet fit average woman's shoes. (thought I was going to get dirty, didn't you :wink:)

For a for week, Bambi lived her life as best she could, knowing time was limited. When time was over and the Fairy reappeared and asked how her experience was. "Oh my, it was fantastic at first. But after just a few days, I didn't like men leering at me all the time, having to look my best just to by some groceries, and repair guys lie to me. Nobody takes me seriously at work. I'm so ready to become a man again."

"Well," the Gender Fairy said, "I promised just one week as a woman, but there is a complication now that will take some additional time. You're pregnant."

:haha: :haha:

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
AJ West
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: The Gender Fairy

Post by AJ West »

might as well do it all!
Not sure where I'm going, but there's no since being late
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

we all wish it was that easy..
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

So easy! Except for the pregnancy part. :haha:

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

to much like reality , but it was great. =D>