bucket list

We all like jokes, humor and other funny stuff, so let's lighten things up a bit with a few laughs (or groans, as the case may be)!!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

bucket list

Post by Debbie Jean »

Tops on Bob’s bucket list was a parachute jump. The instructor explained that there was a main ‘chute that would deploy automatically. He further explained that in the event the main ‘chute failed, than Bob was to pull on the cord which would deploy the reserve ‘chute. When Bob landed there was to be a truck waiting for him.

After he cleared the plane, the main ‘chute failed. He then yanked on the rope, but the rope broke consequently the reserve ‘chute didn’t deploy.

As he was free-falling and rapidly gaining speed, he looked down at the earth and exclaimed: “Isn’t that just my rotten luck, the truck isn’t there either!!”
Eileen (SO)

Re: bucket list

Post by Eileen (SO) »

:lol: :lol:
Parachutes are like guns. When you really need one and don't have one, you'll never need one again.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Re: bucket list

Post by Debbie Jean »

Eileen,that is excellent. But on the other hand, you'll always need the truck. I mean poor unfortunate Bob (or what's left of him) will still need to be hauled away once he hits the ground. Ditto if you're a shooting victim as in your example. So in conclusion, I'd like to give y'all a hot tip (if you're into playing the stock market): buy up all the stock you can get your hands on in any company that makes trucks.

Debbie Jean