I want my money back

We all like jokes, humor and other funny stuff, so let's lighten things up a bit with a few laughs (or groans, as the case may be)!!

Moderator: KimberlyS

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

I want my money back

Post by Diana Michelle »

Bubba was a big, strong, lovable farm hand but not awfully bright. He also had absolutely no luck with the ladies. Figuring his problem with women was lack of experience he grabbed some money from his mattress and headed to the local house of ill repute.

It was a busy night and all the girls were "occupied" but the madam was not about to turn down a customer and seeing Bubba was not real bright and inexperienced figured she could pull a fast one on him. She told him she was going to set him up with her best girl, took his money, and led him to a room with a blow up doll in it.

It was maybe only 5 minutes and Bubba burst out the room demanding his money back. The madam asked him why? What was the problem?

"Well I admit maybe I was a bit slow starting but soon she really seemed to be getting into it so I bent down, bit her tit, then she farted and flew out the window!"
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: I want my money back

Post by Heather W »

..rofl.. OMFG! That is just too funny!
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: I want my money back

Post by KimberlyS »

That is a good one. :roll: ](*,)
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.