Possible meeting

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Possible meeting

Post by CharLee »

Hi ladies,

If any of you live in the S W Florida, around Ft. Myers and would like to get together please feel free to either P M or E - Mail me and lets see if we can arrange a meeting. :lol:
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, CharLee -

I know that Lydia lives in the Sarasota area, and Wendae is in Tampa . . . neither of which are too far for a drive to/from Ft. Myers (I myself used to live in Zephyrhills in another lifetime). I believe that Denise_Love (a Canadian Snowbird) used to spend part of the winter months on that side of the state, not sure if she still does or not.

We have some other ladies from Florida, too . . . but some of those I am thinking of are on the SpaceCoast, Central or Panhandle areas. Not exactly close by, but you never know what can be arranged if one wants to meet.

I know that whenever Virginia and I travel we like to get together with fellow Forum members and we've yet to be disappointed - everyone we met has been absolutely wonderful, and closer friendships have been formed.

Good Luck!!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------