What looks to be an annual update.

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: What looks to be an annual update.

Post by Rikki »

Bonjour, ma petite fille! Great to hear that you're still kickin' up north of the Riv d'St. Lawrence. All the best in your future and watch out for those big bears!

All the best,

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Ah, CJ, I'm so glad you posted your update for everyone!

The song says, "Breaking up is hard to do...." and I know the past 7 years have had its fill of ups and downs for you, but perhaps we will have more frequent updates from you, now that CJ has been given a new lease on life and is 'out of the closet' again? [-o<

Whatever info you have on the Forum Map will be greatly appreciated, we have a lot of new additions to be made and that Map is something that I would like to see continued - even if it means starting all over.

Love you, sweetheart, and please do give me a call when you've got the chance . . . I miss our chats!! :love:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anita »

Hi CJ--
It's always good to see you back here. I know what it's like to share a house for months after the relationship breaks up--those months were trying times, when I did that. The fire lookout job sounds neat. I once read an essay by Jack Kerouac, where he wrote about his time doing that job.

You have had to go through grief over the break-up, and I'm sorry to hear about that. No matter how good the relationship may be, it seems in my experience that some parts of me have to go into deep-freeze, and I know that happened to you. Best wishes for your thawing-out times.