What looks to be an annual update.

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

What looks to be an annual update.

Post by CJ »

Hi all.

Just chatted over the phone last night with Elizabeth and Raven (old-timers on the forum, for those of you who are new). Elizabeth reminded me that I'm coming up on my "10." "On my 10 what?" I asked her. On my 10th anniversary on this forum. Indeed, I joined this awesome community in the fall of 2003.

My, but how time flies when you're having satin. 8)

Last night's conversation put me in mind of all the fine gals I've met here, both CDs and GGs. I just thought I'd let you know I'm still alive and kicking... my heels.

I'm sorry I can't pop in more often but life has kept both Roxanne(SO) and me pretty busy. I still do translation, albeit on a much smaller scale, and I've gone back to community outreach work, this time with isolated and vulnerable seniors. Also, I've become the Admin at the forum I spoke about last time I was here, oh so many moons ago.

Adminning a board ain't easy, not by a long shot. ( ..|/- SilverLady and Sharon)

To all my long-time companions on the road to true selfhood: I salute you and wish you well.

To all who came here in the past couple of years: you've struck gold.

Hugs to the lot of you!

Love,
CJ
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: What looks to be an annual update.

Post by DonnaT »

Thought my eyes were deceiving me.

Hi CJ! ..o)..
DonnaT
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Hey, Donna! ..o)..

Good to see you. 8)
Carolynn
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carolynn »

Hi CJ. So good to hear from you. Each time I occasionally come by the forum I think of you. Glad you are OK. Life is good on this side of the gender loop too.

Still want to return to Montreal, but my mother is still needing me so travel is very limited.

Take care of yourself and each other.

Carolynn
"It’s not given to anyone to have no regrets; only to decide, through the choices we make, which regrets we’ll have,"
David Weber – In Fury Born
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Great to hear from you again, Mademoiselle CJ. We all miss you. Hope all's well on your side of the riviere.

A bientot,
Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

Well hello 8) , good to hear from you CJ
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

My gosh who is that women? :whistle:
Hi CJ long long time no see you, -wel- back hon (--)
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, CJ . . . long time and no hear, girlfriend!! ..o)..

We're so glad that you're still alive and kicking, and you're back to doing that which you always enjoyed - helping others! =D>

Yes, running a forum is a LOT of hard work and dedication, and almost always without pay . . . yes, I'd love to get paid for what I do, but alas I do not :( but I still carry on! :)

Do me a favor, hon . . . I need you to give me all the necessary information so that I may update and continue the Project: A geographical snapshot of the forum topic you started several years ago . . . we have a lot of new(er) members who would like their info added, and this way I can maintain it for everyone here. :yes:

Send me a PM or email with the info, or contact me via FB with it, whichever is easiest for you . . . of course, a phone call from you would be very enjoyable, too . . . I'm off work on Tuesday and Thursday!

Love and Hugs!!!

- SL and Virginia
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anita »

Hi CJ--
I figured someone had bumped up an old thread, but it's really YOU! Hey, girl! Glad you got to talk to Elizabeth again--I need to do that, too. I hope the work world is treating you well.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Nice to hear from you again, CJ. Seems like you're at another stage of that journey along the road.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Hi, CJ.

It seems like forever since I have seen you in here.

I am glad things are going well for you

Leeza
Leeza
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Hi CJ, it is so good to hear from you.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Hi all,

I hope you're doing well, the lot of you!

Well, time for the annual update. :P

As some of you may remember, I was partnered to a non-participating/non-accepting SO for a number of years. Well, Roxanne and I are no longer together. We were a couple for seven years. That came to an end last fall. She has moved to India. While I plan to stay here, in Montreal, for the coming year, chances are pretty good I'll be moving to Alberta out in Western Canada some time next year. My contract as a community outreach worker for seniors was renewed for another year last month but I don't think I'll push for a renewal next December; instead, I'll go join my brother up in the mountains of Alberta to work as a fire lookout (my own cabin, supplies flown in by helicopter every four or five weeks, at an altitude of over 7,000 feet, alone, alone, alone, yes!).

It's been a rough year, what with the separation (that actually took place last June even though Roxanne and I continued living together as friends/roommates for six months after our split).

But I'm good. I think I dressed (full battle, as Virginia would say) maybe once or twice in the seven years I was partnered to Roxy. I managed to avoid the dreaded purge during all that time so now my dressers and my closets are brimming with finery. Admittedly, I'm due for a wardrobe upgrade, nevertheless.

Anyway, a loving shout-out to the old-timers here... you know who you are. Hugs all around.

Again, to the new ladies on the forum, I'll repeat what I said last year: you've struck gold. Cherish this forum; it's unique.

SL,

I'm not even sure if I still have my text files for the Geographical Location Spread project ("the Forum Map"). I changed computers at least twice since leaving the forum a few years ago but I usually keep backups of all my files so perhaps all is not lost. I'll have to go and dig up the disks in the locker room.

Hope you all have a wonderful spring!

Love,

CJ
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi CJ, nice to hear from you again.

That cabin big enough for your clothes and books? :)
DonnaT
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

CJ
Glad to hear from you HUGS
Leeza