Happy 10-Year Anniversary!!

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Happy 10-Year Anniversary!!

Post by Nicole Rose »

!!hb!! forum, 10 years is a long but short amoumt of time in todays hectic world. I've been a member for only 5 months and in that short time I've chatted with so many awesome girls. Its so nice to visit and express our feelings and life experiences with one another. So thanks to everyone who made this forum what it is today. *-* ``5 ^@^
DeeDee
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by DeeDee »

I have to say, this is my fave place on the web. Many have said it...great mods, great girls, great advice. I remember when I first came here (hard to believe it was that many years ago) and I was first "coming" out in public =P~ Wow! People change, move on, have other issues (which is why I don't post much anymore) but its a wonderful place =D> So, I hope to get on more often and just say hi and stuff. Thanks all you puter types for keeping this going!
Hugs
DeeDee
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

DeeDee,

We all miss you hon (--)