Mobile Access...

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Mobile Access...

Post by Karin »

I remember a while back there was a thread asking if there was any way to use a mobile phone to access this site. I've always been able to use my smartphone to access all areas except the chatroom...until now.

I just got my Samsung Android handset working just fine in the chatroom! Yaaay! *-*

I had to install the latest adobe flash plug in. This is available on Adobe's main site as Google no longer allows it to be downloaded from the Play store.

Even then, the chatroom wouldn't work properly if accessed using Explorer or Chrome. I found that by using Firefox everything works fine. Texting in the big window, the private message windows, options, sounds and the emoticons all work fine ... ON MY PHONE!!

Now I can stalk you all from work too! :twisted: beehee
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Mobile Access...

Post by Rikki »

Lucky you, Karin! I have one of those "Anti-Flash-Jobs" phones. :) Bless Steve, but can't figure his hatred for Adobe.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled