Back to the Forum

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Robbin_Sinclair
Miss Silver Goddess

Back to the Forum

Post by Robbin_Sinclair »

Hi Girls -- Last year, when I applied to be a member of this site I had already been a member of another CD site. For the most part, I stuck with that one. I don't like devoting a lot of time to CD life and that seemed to be the most expedient. Recently they changed their policy on a difficult subject (spiritual thinking) and I was saddened. Today I private messaged a friend on that site this message:

I can't believe I am vexed about this but I am...a little. Less, since I became a enamored with Buddhism but that's another story....When I was considering a CD site last December, I found crossdressersforum.com or something like that and joined. It seemed a bit more intellectual and more visually friendly but eventually got hooked on this site. I'm going to go back. I see that they require "50 substantive posts" for religious contribution. Wonder if I could ever qualify? Me substantive? But I'll give it a try and report back to you, later.

I understand that a site is like a restaurant. If something comes off the menu, we feel bad but it is not our restaurant. We can go to another one but should not complain. Life's too short and too impermanent. So, what I am doing is saying hi, I'm back. Am I still okay? Will you accept me? My love to all the girls. This IS such a prettier site with many options!.

My best, love. xr

***Post edited to remove color text, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Back to the Forum

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Welcome back, Robbin, but posts in all-color text are not permitted . . . they are too hard to read especially given the background colors we use here. :sigh:

We look forward to your renewed participation, so don't be shy.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Back to the Forum

Post by Karin »

Hi Robbin,
-wel- back to the forum, It's still lovely to meet you! Image
robbin_sinclair wrote:  Am I still okay? Will you accept me?
Umm.. I hope you're okay! Hahaha.

And... Of course we will! (--) *-*
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image