Our Band new's

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Our Band new's

Post by Noeleena »

Hi All.

New's from Waimate.

As im a member of our Garrison Brass band , i thought id let you know a little of what we do. Plus our Sally Army band , we join together for a number of detail we do.

!7 of us from our two bands played together for the Xmas Parade in Oamaru 1/2 hour drive south of us. well was a bit windy then we had 4 choppers arrive, so more wind, after they shut down we went into our playing routine and it went quite well.

sat 30 nov last this week on tuesday we went around the older peoples homes at one home in an avery were 17 budges sittiing on thier perches in 3 row's at the top and one further down all looking at us waiting thier turn to sing , well it was quite funny how they were, so there was the choir up top and the band master below,

The next home we had pidgeons flying around and around while we were playing = hint hint were they trying to tell us something, we thought of two things one was bomb drop. or other, when we left so did they.. next week we will be out again till then . have a laugh .

...noeleena...
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Our Band new's

Post by April Rose »

Sounds like great fun, Noeleena. I played a snare drum in a marching band as a teenager. I have some great memories of friendly kids and interesting trips.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.