Parting Words from a Deactivated Member ^_^

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Parting Words from a Deactivated Member ^_^

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

I hope none of you are offended by the comments of the below member whom I will not identify. This person had requested several times that I delete every post he/she has ever made, and I politely pointed out the fact that this forum's policy is to not delete any posts, they are here for the life of the forum. The reasons for that policy are many and I will not get into any discussion on that subject, it is what it is.

Any way, here is the second request (which was almost identical to the first) and then the response from that now deactivated member . . . I just bust out laughing when I read it! ..rofl..
Hope you are well. I've requested you before and requesting you one more time. If you could remove my posts from this website. I just want to take some break. If i have to come back to this website, i'll come back on my own will. Hopefully you'll consider my request this time. And being a person who belongs to the same community, i hope you will be supportive for our ups and downs and understand our problems. I very humbly request you to please remove all my posts. I'll be thankful and grateful and this will create you tall figure in my mind.
Thanks again.
It's a shame. May God curse be on you for perpetuating such a disgusting and unnatural forum. I'm sure you will rot in hell for carrying burden of sins of hundreds of people.

:haha: :haha:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Parting Words from a Deactivated Member ^_^

Post by Nicole Rose »

Dear deactivated member, WHATS YOUR PROMBLEM, you might need some help! Good for you Silverlady, that was totally WRONG! We can't let a few loose bolts bother what a great forum this is! TY Silverlady, Nicole Rose =D>
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Well Silver Lady, you certainly clarified de-activated member's thinking. No doubts or taking a break in the last quote. We are much better off without him/her.
Carol
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

S.L. *-* , maybe it's time for us to up grade you pay scale.

You do a wonderful job girlfriend ``5 (--)
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

The bit that I find funny is that the implication that our dear departed member wouldn't have damned SL to hell if she'd deleted said member's posts. Like it's not so much the active support for such a heinous forum as this that is evil as the evidence that our previous member ever posted here.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Rony
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Rony »

SL
Bravo
Please hang in there.
You are a GOD send for the life of this site.
Individuals should be aware of the rules of this site, and those rules are maintained for the good of the majority.
This is one of the few sites I've found that individuals of any age can come to for information and helpful input, to get thru what could be a VERY stressful time.
I for one live with and SO that is totally unaccepting and this is my escape for support.

thank you SL for your efforts in maintaining the high standards established here.

V/r
Ronnie
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I highly applaud your actions Silver Lady. Thank you for maintaining the high standards of this wonderful and supportive forum.
Requal
Rony
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Rony »

I say again, BRAVO SL
Thank you SL, Please stay with us

Ronnie
SilverLady(SO)

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Carol Ann wrote:S.L. *-* , maybe it's time for us to up grade you pay scale.

You do a wonderful job girlfriend ``5 (--)
Carol Ann - Thank you, girlfriend! My 'pay scale' here is about to take a dive, but it's well worth it to keep this forum online. :yes:

Rony - Thank you, but I have absolutely no intention of leaving my forum. :wink:

Anyone who does not want to abide by all our rules will be shown the cyber door - with or without my foot firmly planted on their backside assisting them out the door. :yes:

Have a great day, ladies . . . mine is already off to an absolutely wonderful start! :coffee:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Zephyr Lily
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Zephyr Lily »

Well,
For once I am at a loss for words.

I belong to a lot of forums, but this is the first time I have belonged to a disgusting and unnatural one, I feel oh what's the word um ' honoured '

I feel like every one here S.L. when I say you are very special to us.. [Well Done]

zephyr

If at first you don't succeed,
Skydiving is not for you.
SilverLady(SO)

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

I do want to thank all of you for your compliments, my work here is a labor of love and pride in ownership of this great forum, made even better by our members. :yes:

The few 'bad apples' we get are rare, and when they make comments like our 'deactivated member' all it does is make me laugh at them, and laughing is good for the soul!! :wink:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
Rader
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Rader »

To Silver Lady(SO ;
I will make a wager, lets say a nickel, (.05) that in a few months,
or maybe a year or two, that person will be back.
As we all know, dressing does not disappear like you cough a cold.
So if they think they are through with dressing, Well I bet we get the
last laugh.
Well done BTW.
Rader
Ginny Jones
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ginny Jones »

Dear SilverLady - thank you so much for carrying the burden of my sins! Unfettered, I now feel free to lead a life outrageous!

Hugs Ginny xxx *-*
Roza
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Roza »

Hello SilverLady(so), I think not only should you be raised $$$, But with your judgement,youtr sense of justice, You shoud run for `` Governor of the State `` Love the way this site is being held! keep the good work! ..o)..
Soft tenderness & love for you!
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

HI SL et alia,

Though we've disagreed on several issues I do respect your principled guidelines. Not mine, but then neither is this forum, and them's the price of admission. It's worth it to me, so I'll remain.

You may be interested to know that I've had similar issues with other fora of all kinds, so it's me and it's my problem. Thanks for putting up with me - or us, as I'm sure I'm not the only wild hair here.

cheers,
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.