Computer issues,,! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Roza
Miss Crystal Goddess

Computer issues,,! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by Roza »

Hi girls, I will have to stay away for a little, as my device lollll is = @33@ , and make sme = ](*,) , so before it drives me completely out of my fragile mind! lolllllllllll I will not come to chatroom until I get this device fixed! So sorry . That makes me _P . But I WILL DEFENITLY BE BACK. probably with my new outfit, & possible wig coming soon! Bye Love this site & the poeple in it! (--)
Soft tenderness & love for you!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Computer issues,,! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Post by Carol Ann »

Oh my, I believe you are not alone as everyone hates PC problems. Believe me I have had my issue with this new win 8.1 ](*,)

I ran XP for years and loved it.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I am not computer literate. Just do the basics to get through. It would be nice to go back in time and grow with computer development, then I may be able to do more.
Requal
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Carol Ann wrote:Oh my, I believe you are not alone as everyone hates PC problems. Believe me I have had my issue with this new win 8.1 ](*,)

I ran XP for years and loved it.
Oh, speak to my heart!

About thirty years ago I got an early TRS80, formed a user group, developed a software library, wrote articles for 80Micro, and even published versions of C and Windows. And then, like XP and Microsoft, the Trash80 was abandoned by Tandy. Decades of equity thrown away, against my will.

And after being quite satisfied with 2000pro and XPpro, they do it to me again! And I'm stuck with the flighty and undependable Win8.1.

And now my wife, who was a beta for the first Photoshop and a finisher at Shutterfly and Apple, is having similar problems with the Adobe Suite and their Cloud-only system.

So yeah, computer problems are indeed !$^%$@**! frustrating. Good luck.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

If a computer can run XP it can most likely run Linux. And run the Linux alot better, faster and more reliable than it ran windoze. Just a thought if you have a decent computer hardware wise.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.