Fun Work

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Fun Work

Post by OliviaM »

Last week I worked as an extra for the new Jurassic Park movie due out next June. I was a guest at an upscale tropical resort. Got some new duds and I never received so many compliments on my look. The wardrobe guy was the best and the hair and make up ladies raved about my hair. A really fun tiring day. Had a little problem that required medical attention and after cardiac consultation the next day I have a benign irregular heartbeat. Will try to post pic in the gallery.
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Fun Work

Post by Kelly »

OMG, that is sooo cool. Now I'll have to go see the movie. Let us know what scene your in.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Fun Work

Post by OliviaM »

Thanks, Kelly. Of course I will detail my scenes when the movie is released. Any scene in the lobby of the hotel just look for the hat. It was fun and knowing how important the background actors are to the scene makes it rewarding. The background actors make everything look more natural.