Why are you hiding?

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Nature Gal (SO)
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Why are you hiding?

Post by Nature Gal (SO) »

I'm pretty new here, and have done a lot more reading of posts than actually posting. My CDing SO and I joined about the same time, shortly after he revealed his CDing to me. We're both in "research mode", trying to learn more about Cross dressing and the psychology behind it and how it fits into people's lives and relationships. I believe it's helping both of us, and I'm quite glad to be here.

Another reason I find myself not posting much is that posts from other SOs seem to be pretty infrequent and I often don't feel it's my place to chime into many of the CDer's posts. I hope that makes sense. I'm going to see if my profile is visible when I log on, though, because I'm fine with being seen.
Nature Gal
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Nice to meet you Nature Gal. Chime in anywhere and come on into the chat. Everyone is welcome pretty much anywhere, but you have the SO forums so you can talk freely and not mess up anything going on with your SO.

Might I recommend forgetting about the psychology of all this and just go with the flow. Rather than trying to learn how or why it is what it is, just work together and talk out how you both feel about it and decide if there needs to be acceptable boundaries for it all.

Your SO will want it all and you're gonna say ok cause you are in love, but then some reality will kick in and you will want some limits to it all. Neither of you are right or wrong about this, but it has to be a cooperation with lots of communication.

Again, nice meeting you and hope to see your opinions and questions everywhere.
{squeezes}
Davita
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Hi Nature Gal

Welcome -- Id like to latch on to something that Davita said
ust work together and talk out how you both feel about it and decide if there needs to be acceptable boundaries for it all.
Acceptance is very much a give and take. It is that way in EVERY type of relationship. My wife accepts and is encourages my crossdressing 100%. Heck, she even crossdresses (as a guy) herself, because it has brought a really fun facet to our marraige.

One reason she accepts my crossdressing is because she gets the 'whole' me, just not a part of me. No secrets, no hiding, everything is there, and with that comes my undying love and dedicated totally monogamous devotion.

Our love and romance is red hot. We can be like teenagers at time even though both in our 50s. We laugh and joke and have fun dressing each other. And its always different.

Not the toot my own horn, but you may want to look at my blog (address found in my profile) to see how it works for us

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Nature Gal (SO)
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Nature Gal (SO) »

Hi Davita & Toni_Lynn,

Nice to meet you both, and thanks for the warm welcome & encouragement.
Nature Gal