posting

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

posting

Post by Domonique »

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello before I have to start another busy week. During this time of year it is hard for me to post anything new or exciting because of how busy I am, but with the winter months coming I will be able to visit more and see what everyone is up to and post and chat. I thought things might slow down about now but fortunately job security keeps me hopping. Hopefully by October things will slow down a bit and I will have a little more time to read and post.

I did however get to read SilverLady's post on the deactivated member which I find very amusing {some peoples kids}. Anyway, everyone have a good week and hopefully I will see everyone soon.

Hugs (--)
Dom
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: posting

Post by Carol Ann »

Best to make hay while the sun shines *-*
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Hi Domonique and welcome back.
Requal
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

:eeeek: I know what you mean, Domonique. It seems recently that every time I schedule time to do something, 17 other things pop up to get in the way of it .
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.