BIG FREEZE

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

BIG FREEZE

Post by Requal Jo »

Hi all to you wonderful people in the States. I am thinking of you at the time of the big the freeze. I hope all is ok and no problems are being experienced.

While I cannot do anything constructive from Australia I am nonetheless thinking of you all.

(It would be nice if I could send some of this heat wave to you as we are experiencing 42 degrees Cel (106 F) here in New South Wales).

All my love Requal.
Requal
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: BIG FREEZE

Post by April Rose »

I guess we're ok as long as we're not in Buffalo, Ny. they got 80 ..OO.. inches of snow!
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I wore short sleeves today.
DonnaT
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

DonnaT wrote:I wore short sleeves today.
Just rub it in Donna! :) Actually it was semi nice here today, temps in the 40's but foggy from the 8" of snow on the ground. Supposed to change though, they are predicting 6" of the white stuff for us tomorrow. Oh well it does help get me in the spirit for Christmas. :)
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

SE Missouri just plain cold and lot's of rain and wind #-o