Happy Holidays

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Happy Holidays

Post by Domonique »

I just want to say on behalf of BD and myself, no matter what holiday you celebrate this time of year, no matter it be Yule, or Hanukkah or Christmas or Kwanza or another celebration I haven't mention here ( probably because I don't know it ) May you have a wonderfully, safe celebration surrounded by friends and family. May the New Year bring you many wonderful journeys and experience that you will always remember and cherish always. Remember ladies, to be ladies and gentlemen be gentlemen. [-X Drink in moderation ( no hang overs ), eat but mind your figure and be thankful for everyone around you no matter how much they get on your nerves, ( trust me I know how people can get on your nerves ). Please take care and be safe while you are out celebrating and when you are returning home. Remember to smile when you get a gift you don't exactly like (ties and socks ..OO.. ).
Many Blessings.
Dom
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Happy Holidays

Post by KimberlyS »

Dom, BD, and everyone have Joyous Holiday Season.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

On behalf of all the forum admins and moderators - Anita, Caith, Celia, DonnaT, KimberlyS, Kyra, Leeza - we wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah or a Very Merry Christmas! :mittens:

We also extend a huge thank you to all our men and women in the military - here in the USA and our allies - for their service, past and present, and especially to those who paid the ultimate price for safeguarding our freedoms, because freedom is not free. All gave some, but some gave all. ``5

:snowman:

- SL and Virginia ***-------
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Thank you all for providing and contributing to a safe supportive place to share my true self.

Speak truthfully and openly in a non-threatening fashion. Provide unconditional selfless love, and you will find peace.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Let me add my best wishes for a happy, safe and fun-filled holiday season!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

To all my friends and members of this forum my I wish you all a happy and joyous holiday season and may the new year bring you all that you wish for.

CharLee
Catherine
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Catherine »

Hello Girls
I would like to wish to everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Catherine
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Nicole Rose »

Merry xmas to all, and may the holidays be safe and joyful. I've met so many nice people here that it's like xmas everyday for me, so thank you all, and you too S LADY you are so special to us. Being with friends and family, especially the little at this time is priceless so enjoy. All the best in the new ye ar and happy dressing (--) Nicole, ps we are one big family here @@9@@
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Happy holidays to all, love Requal.
Requal