Halftime

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Halftime

Post by OliviaM »

Go Packers! Should be up by more. Would not be surprised at a Seattle rally they are too good. No let up for the Pack!
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Halftime

Post by DanielleM »

Bleh... Seattle made their own luck and pulled it out... good game to watch. I'm sick of the Indy NE game all ready.
Don't worry about what other people think, because they don't.
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Sorry Danielle as soon as first game ended I had to go out shopping and taped the second game. It was a great game and you are right Seashawks made the most of the ball bouncing their way. Green Bay had them on the ropes but couldn't finish them off. The other game was brutal but as much as I hate to say it, we'll be able to say we saw one of the greatest QB's of all time. Maybe if NFC wants to win forget Seattle and just put the Giants in the Super Bowl. At least Packer fans won the money part of the game.
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

All I know is that on the day of the game in two weeks, it will be a date night for my wife and meI with chick-flicks, nail-polish, and sexy nighties :)

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Everything sounds really nice Toni_Lyn. I you will enjoy! And your post started me thinking about differences between Olivia and my male side.
Olivia likes tight jeans, frilly underwear, shops for sales, will spend what it takes for the right shoes to go with an outfit, hockey and horse racing, boxing and baseball, and football. Male me wears the jeans as loose as possible, goes commando, just buys what he needs to get the shopping overwith, hates spending more than $40 for a pair of shoes, and loves hockey and horseracing, boxing and baseball, and football. So we are not completely different. Bedtime! Night night.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Not being in America, who won the game!!!!!!
Requal
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Seattle

Next up: Seattle vs. New England in the Super Bowl, Sunday.
DonnaT
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

A flight to New Zealand was canceled at Honolulu Airport on Wednesday, January 28 due to deflated tires! Authorities are trying to determine the whereabouts of Belichick, Brady, and the New England equipment manager.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

.XX. ..rofl.. rotf ..^..
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Can't wait to see how Katie Perry looks at half-time! Hope she's wearing lots of POUF!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Nicole Rose »

GO SEAHAWKS, ryan the punter is a homegrown Saskatchewan boy, Wilson is a great QB, lynch is another story, tired of billicheh and all his cheating ways. Katey perry will be awesome at halftime, she said she would not deflate, better not with a bust like hers, GO KATEY *-* *-* *-*
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

Ugh.. don't like the Seahawks and hate the Pats.... sigh
Don't worry about what other people think, because they don't.
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Not to worry Danielle ... as far as I'm concerned a seahawk is an aquatic bird and a pat is what butter comes as in a restaurant .. or what my wife does to my rear end when I wear a nice skirt :lol:

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks Donna. I will receive the Super Bowl results through the sports news here in Oz.
Requal
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

New England won the Super Bowl
DonnaT