New lady catching on to rules sorry for my rookie mistakes!

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Alexis
Miss Crystal Goddess

New lady catching on to rules sorry for my rookie mistakes!

Post by Alexis »

Hi all Alexis here hoping to fit in once I workout the protocols here, I promise to do better!
Looking for topics to to join.

Alexis
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: New lady catching on to rules sorry for my rookie mistak

Post by Robyn »

I did the same thing Alexis. My initial excitement got the best of me, but I think I'm getting more familiar with the flow of things now. There really are some nice, not to mention "experienced" ladies here from whom I continue to learn from. ;)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

Hi Alexis, as you can see you can post in most of the forums and you can join in chat. Usually Saturday or Sunday evenings. But there are girls in chat during the week day or night, you just have to pop in and see if anyone is in. You can see who's in at the bottom of the main topics page. We all make mistakes but you'll catch on. Hope to chat with you.
Dom
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Hi Alexis. Yes it does take a bit of time to get use to it but with time I have mastered it.
Requal