Friday the 13th

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Friday the 13th

Post by DonnaT »

First time I've experienced bad luck on Friday the 13th.

Had the heavy wind blow a shopping cart into my new car.

Took off my glasses and put them in my coat pocket so I could wrap my scarf around my head/face and avoid fogging the glasses. Got to the Office, no glasses.
DonnaT
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Friday the 13th

Post by April Rose »

:-k Sorry to hear that, Donna. My luck usually runs better than average on friday the 13th. Today was neutral.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Donna, sorry about your bad day.

It was a good day for me as I found a blouse and sweater for under $6.
Leeza
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Sorry to hear all the bad news, better luck next March 2015 as it comes around again. :-({|=
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

Donna, sorry about your day. On the brighter side, it's over. Put on a smile, your prettiest dress and keep moving forward. I'll even cheer *-* you on if you want me to. (--)
Dom
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Hope they were not prescription! I guess I am going to have to get some soon. Right now I have reading glasses and I have 10 - 12 pair lying around everywhere, Actually comes in handy. Sorry about your car too! Tell Patty w said hello too!

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anita »

Hi Donna--
That hurt, just reading about the damage to the new car. As for the glasses--I wear mine around my neck, like a little old lady librarian. Since my aren't prescription, I keep spares in the vehicles, and in my desk.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Sorry to hear about your new car. Hope it was only superficial damage and easily repaired.

I understand about the glasses as I too have a tendency to put them down to do something and forget to pick them up again. I probably have about 6 or 7 pairs scattered across New South Wales from when I stop for gas.
Requal