Semi/finals

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Semi/finals

Post by OliviaM »

Really have nothing against Kentucky but would like to see them lose. Go Wisconsin or Duke! So Silver Lady, are we rooting for a Big10 final? Would be nice for the conference and put aside the overrated label for a while. Later Gator.

(--) (--) (--) Olivia
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Semi/finals

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Sad to say that I have not been following basketball this year . . . more concerned with my broken left arm, and now bruised muscles and tendons in my right upper arm (deltoid, bicep & tricep) which happened yesterday morning when I decided to fall into the corner of a highboy dresser (and no, I did not break the dresser). #-o

Left arm is healing well without a cast, but I'm right-handed - and any movement to my right arm hurts like crazy, and by far worse than any broken bones. The guys at work have given me a new nickname: Clutz. :sigh:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Ooh, SL. I remember you talking about your wrists and now this...
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

The right arm is slowly improving; immobilizing it, heat therapy and massage therapy does wonders. Need to assist when moving it, but once it's in place (like for typing) then I'm okay, but no weight-bearing for a while. :sigh:

I know it will not be a quick recovery, but today was a whole lot better than yesterday. Virginia has been a big help, too. @@9@@

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

Oh SL, and I thought breaking my toe was bad enough. Glad Virginia is there for you. BD and I will keep you in our prayers. In the mean time watch out for them dresser legs, they reach out when you least expect it. :lol:
Dom
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

May you have a comfortable and speed recovery from your injuries SilverLady.
Requal
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Really sorry to hear about your injuries SL and hope you can get through it somewhat comfortably. Maybe MSU getting blown out by Duke will ease some of the pain. Can you root for Wisconsin? I don't want to put the hex on either team, but the Badgers look pretty good to avenge the loss to the Blue Devils earlier in the year. Should be a good game (I hope). Take care and be careful.

(--) (--) (--) Olivia