In the movies

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

In the movies

Post by OliviaM »

Well it is 12 days until the opening of Jurassic World. Will not know if I am in any scenes til then. But I am on the movie web site twice. Once in a video on the park can and once in a still shot of the lobby. Will let evrryone know where to look when I know. Also, for the next 3 days will be working on a movie starring Zach Effron, Adam Devine, and Anna Kendrick. Long days but really interesting and fun. Keep you posted.

\:D/ \:D/ (--) (--) (--) Olivia
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: In the movies

Post by DonnaT »

Did you have any lines?
DonnaT
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Hi Donna. No, no. We are now called background actors. It is a really important part of the process. It was a long day 5:30AM-6:30 pm. Also got too much sun and my face is red as a beet. And let the jokes begin... My face hurts. Hope I can make it through 2 more days.

(--) (--) Olivia
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Oh yeah, Donna, almost forgot. For part of the day I think I was type cast. I was a crosser. No not like here, I had to walk through the from one side of the set to another. It makes the scene look more realistic. Latest gator.

(--) (--) Olivia
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

One funny story from the movie set. I was talking to a women on Monday and she was saying that her shoes were killing her. I had already noticed she was wearing nice wedge sandal and I complimented her on how nice they looked. So Tuesday morning we had to move from one spot to another and she was walking in front of me. The third time we did the take I whispered in her ear, "you didn't think I would notice you are wearing different shoes today." She turned with a really surprised expression and said, "I was hoping they wouldn't notice, but you did." I just told her I notice women's shoes and complimented her on the new pair. She said don't tell anyone else, with a playful little slap on the shoulder and, we both had a good laugh. :lol: :lol:

(--) (--) Olivia