Jurassic World

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Jurassic World

Post by OliviaM »

Well I got my three seconds of screen time in Jurassic world. We worked from 8AM to 10PM and they used less than two minutes in three scenes for the film. When the kids arrive at the resort and get off the monorail do not look at the kid. Look to the right of the screen and you can catch a quick, blurry glimpse of the green jacket, the black fedora, and my arm pointing. Don't blink or focus on the kid. It was still a fun day and the movie was pretty good. The outfit I wore is in my album. Better than Forgetting Sarah Marshall when my scene was cut out completely. But the next one, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, will be the charm. Screen time for sure. Thanks all!!

(--) (--) (--) Olivia
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Jurassic World

Post by OliviaM »

Well, my brother-in-law reported from San Diego and he was able to pick me out on screen. ``5 Awaiting more sightings. Will be going to the movie with my wife and she is talking about an IMAX screen. Even for the quick shot it should be easier to see. Later gators!!

(--) (--) Olivia
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Jurassic World

Post by OliviaM »

So we did see the movie on an IMAX 3D screen which was big and very clear. I was able to pick myself out very nicely. But my wife missed me. So after the 3D we noticed there was a regular screen just starting. So we went in and she was able to catch me this time. Also, got a facebook post from another friend who was able to see my scene at a second viewing. There may be another scene that I may show up in, but it is a high shot and will have to be viewed while paused. Later gators!!

(--) (--) Olivia