Lost?

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Lost?

Post by Domonique »

Hello Ladies, and a special "hello" to the new girls. As some of you know this is the time of year that I barely have time to breathe. I haven't even had time for retail therapy. :huh: But I finally have some time to pop in and see my favorite crew and see how many new members there are since my last visit. I'm glad to see new members are still coming aboard. This is such a wonderful place. I miss this place every summer.
BabyDoll is doing well, she has even helped with some of our smaller projects. There has been no time to get in trouble with her so I will be making up for it come winter. :lol:
Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to get to come for a chat soon.

HUGS to everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Dom
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Lost?

Post by Robyn »

That's a very thoughtful message, and you absolutely made me smile. I hope you don't have to work to hard and that you can find yourself some "retail therapy" time. A new outfit always helps. :)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Good to hear from you Dom. It is just the opposite for me. More time for all fem stuff in the summer. Have fun and go shopping!!

(--) (--) Olivia
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

Domonique, it is nice to hear that things are going well. We are not going anywhere, so pop in when you can. :coffee:
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you Domonique for your continued friendly contacts. While you may not have time for "some retail therapy" it is great that you have time to pop in and say hello.
Requal
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

Hello again my friends. Since the weather is not cooperating to get a few major projects done, I have been able to catch up on some of my reading. It would help though if there were pictures. :lol: Again, today, my plans will be delayed because of the rain and thunderstorms. -,,- I think I'll wear a sun dress today.

Everyone keep smiling, the sun is shining somewhere. HUGS
Dom
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

The sun is shining here in Ireland Dom ( for a change)
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

It wasn't sunny all day. Just another mostly sunny 88 degree day in so called "paradise." Hang in there Dom.