Music

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Music

Post by Alisa »

Anyone using Pandora or other streaming music apps? If so do you have any stations that you recommend?
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Music

Post by DonnaT »

Create your own station, or two, or three.

Depending on the genre of music you like, or musicians you like.

For example I made one by requesting Bread, another by requesting Josh Groban.

I don't use it on my phone or in my car, just my PC at work. However, with youtube having automatic play, I can get similar results.
DonnaT
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Just as Donna stated, you can create your own stations based on other artists, albums, genres, etc.

I listen to music all day long while working, and for the last several months I've been using Spotify. Check that out too Alisa, there's a lot of good filtering options to create your own playlists.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Have yet to use any of the streaming music services yet but I have thought about it. I am lucky in there several radio stations up here that play oldies and I do have XM radio both at home and in the cars. I did sign up a few months ago for Netflix and love it, maybe it is time for me to come into the 21st century in how I listen to music.

If most of the music I like is called "oldies" and the clothes I wish I wore growing up are called "vintage" what does that make me? :lol:
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon