Nobody Come In Chat?

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Victoria P.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Nobody Come In Chat?

Post by Victoria P. »

Hi girls I'm fairly new here and am very surprised to see so few people in the Chat Room?

Why is that?

I mean this seems like a well laid out site for sure

I'd love to chat to some of you

Hugs

Victoria P xx
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Nobody Come In Chat?

Post by Noeleena »

Hi there ,

different time zones and im not sure when others come in and at almost 2400 hours pm its late for some of yous over there, NZ time down under .

...noeleena...
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

Hi Victoria,
When it comes to the chat room, you just have to keep checking back. Sometimes you can catch some of the girls in at different times of the day. Usually Saturday evenings around 8 p.m. eastern is the best time. But if you pop in during the week you may find people in. Hope to chat with you also. Hugs.
Dom
Victoria P.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Victoria P. »

Hiya Domonique how lovely to have a reply I'd also like to chat with you. I will do as you advised and try check back online much earlier hugs Victoria P xx

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

Hi Victoria,I am in Ireland and I find it hard to get chatting too, but I log in usually at 11.00pm GMT which would be about 6 hours ahead of you and I nearly always find several girls to chat to. Keep trying as the chat room can be both great fun and informative. On Saturday the chat can start early in the morning your time and usually is quiet during the day.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

As Domonique said is all a matter of hit and miss, just keep checking in. \:D/
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

When I log in I check, if nobody is chatting I just read recent posts. Occasionally I will enter the chat room even if it is empty and proceed reading. Low and behold somebody jumps in and we are chatting away.

I guess it is human nature, nobody wants to be first......

Now having said all that, and as many have pointed out time zone and personal schedules are an issue. Most of the time I'm logged in I am here with a bunch of Bots and maybe a guest or two. I'm working on the lyrics of my next hit single "Kelly and the Bots"; keep your eyes on ITunes :lol: .

Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Nicole Rose »

hi Victoria, so glad you joined the haven, the chatroom can be quiet at times but as the girls suggested you just have to keep checking in. Saturday nights are usually busy in chat, as are some other times, early afternoon or evening. I v'e chatted with so many great women in the chatroom, so just keep trying. You can also pm someone if you have ?s or to correspond with. I'm from sask. so we are only 2 hours different right now, would love to chat sometime, lots of ont. girls here and ne usa. tc Victoria, hope to chat soon, nicole