It's been a while!!

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

It's been a while!!

Post by OliviaM »

Hi everybody. It has been too long since I have been here. I was visiting family from the middle of June to the middle of July. We were staying with my younger daughter with no or limited internet access. Of course dressing was out of the question. It was a great month though and spent a lot of time with my smart and cute 5 year old granddaughter (I wil pass along stories later). When we returned to Hawaii things did not go well. We were both sick and my wife landed in the hospital for 4 days. It really took until this last week for both of us to get back to normal. So between the illness and returning to work there was no time or ability to dress. One night of my wife's hospitalization Olivia did sleep in a nice black nightgown and the next day I put on a skirt with a nice blouse and a heeled sandal ready to go out with al kinds of Olivia's things scattered around. Then I had to quickly change and get everything put away as my wife was being discharged. Olivia has been watching a little TV the last two nights which has been really nice. I wil be trying to have more Olivia time and get back to posting and talking with my friends here. Oh yeah, this Friday I will be lip syncing "Let it Go" dressed as Queen Elsa with one of my co-workers as Anna (a GG). Yes we are making it a duet. Should be fun. I missed you all and look forward to getting back with everyone. Talk soon.

(--) (--) (--) Olivia
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: It's been a while!!

Post by Davita »

Break a leg, GF. Hoping you get your girl time too.
{squeezes}
Davita
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Hi D. Thanks for the vote of confidence and it should be fun. And I am feeling better and ready for more Olivia time in and out of the house. Of course talking with you and everyone here. there will be video and pictures of the performance. Talk soon.

(--) (--) Olivia
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Glad you enjoyed your visit. Sad that you took ill. Hoping things get back on track. Have fun at the lip sync.

Kel.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Thanks Kel. Getting back in the swing and the lip sync should be fun! Will be in touch.

(--) (--) Olivia
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

I'm so sorry to hear you and your wife were laid up sick; icky :-(

I was happy to see your post though, I've been wondering about you Olivia. It seems I'm getting caught up more and more in a schedule that limits online chat and forum time. Oh well, sometimes life has a way of interfering.

You're duet sounds like a blast, and you're obviously excited about it. Have fun sister!!!
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Hey Robyn! So good to hear from you. After the trip, it really was a rough 3 weeks. It is good to be back here for the support and encouragement from friends to stay on the path. A little nervous about Friday, but that's a good thing. Got the dress and it is a little problematic. Ordered Xlarge and still a little tight, but it will do. Will keep u posted. Thanks a bunch!

(--) (--) (--) Olivia