The Duet and more.

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

The Duet and more.

Post by OliviaM »

As advertised the "Let It Go" duet when off as planned. There are a couple of reasons for not posting the results all week. I did not think that it woul take more than the weekend or Tuesday to get pictures and video. But it has taken this long and I still do not have any pictures. Now to explain how it went would mean giving information that I have not shared with my friends here. There is no really big reason for this and I think we all hold back a little. I am aslo not really sure why I have held back, but here goes. I am a teacher at a Christian private school with a religious head of school. The subject of crossdressing has been discussed for Halloween and Spirit week. It it not allowed. Of course the girls get more leeway. I have been told yes, it is a double standard. But, the headmaster relunctly agreed to my Queen Elsa costume having been persuaded that it was for entertainment purposes only. It is a 6th grade thru 12th grade school. So how did it go? Well, there is a balcony in the gym, Anna was on the gym floor, and she did her two lines and pointed to the balcony where I popped out. The place went crazy. I got down to the gym floor did my lines and then it was time to dance around the gym to the "let it go, let it go" chours. Thye kids were laughing, clapping, singing and having a great time. It was supposed to be lip-synced, but there was so much noise Anna and I could not here the music. But as I said to her after, once I popped out in the dress we really didn't have to do anything else. The headmaster was still not really happy when I saw him after the assembly, but he agreed the kids had fun and enjoyed it. So it was great. We'll have to see if we can convince him to do another crossdressing performance. What do you think?

(--) (--) (--) Olivia
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: The Duet and more.

Post by Kelly »

uh, ummm, well.....

I gotta hand it to you, Olivia, you are willing to boldly go.... pushing at boundaries and coming out smelling like a rose.

First of all, I'm really glad you had fun and your students had fun. You may very well be the agent of enlightenment. You could also find yourself unemployed. Please be careful and pick your battles carefully.

Oh, by the way. Good Job.

Kelly.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anita »

That was a win. I'd let it go at that, and not bring up the subject with him again.
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Thanks Anita and you are right. I probably will not push the issue at this time. I had permission for this one so I' m safe. As far as they know it was a fun thing (and it was) they don' have to know how much I enjoyed reading the dress. Later gator.

(--) (--) Olivia