911 anniversary

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

911 anniversary

Post by CharLee »

Today marks 21 years since we were attacked by terrorists who crashed 2 planes into the twin towers in New York. Do you remember where you were and what you ere doing on that day?
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: 911 anniversary

Post by CathyAnn »

Yes, I was in my home office when my wife told me about the plane hitting the first tower. Turned on my tv Just before the second plane hit the second tower. A little shocking to see it on tv as it was happening I lived in Massachusetts at the time. Glad I wasn't flying that day.
Joan Grey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Joan Grey »

Of course! I was working (Fire/EMS dispatch) watching Good Morning America when they started the coverage. I had family that took PATH to WTC and worked at a nearby building, and it was hours before I learned she had just missed it. Having worked with police, fire, and EMS all my life, that day was one I could never forget!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I was at work. Some came in and said plane hit one of the twin towers. They had the TV on in the staff lounge. I was was watching when the second plane hit, the one hit the pentagon and one other down some place. It was a sad day.

kimberlys - cd
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.