Trick or Treat

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Trick or Treat

Post by KimberlyS »

I hope everyone had a good Halloween. There were lots of kids running around town here. ..^..
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Trick or Treat

Post by Davita »

We never have kids. They have to walk 100ft just to see the house then if we ever turn the light on, the kids would have to walk another 300ft.

Instead, I celebrate at my senior center classes. I have a pair of day of the dead leggings that I wore Halloween eve, Halloween and finally the day of the dead. For Halloween, our instructor requested we dress for Halloween so all the other girls had tops and I had my leggings. A fun class held by all. Wednesday I got noticed for Halloween which I corrected to day of the dead. And yeah, I washed them between my exercise classes.
{squeezes}
Davita
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Went to a new trunk or treat at the local golf course. Wasn't sure how busy it would be so I had 10 super jumbo size bags (200 plus pieces) of candy just to be sure I didn't run out. It ran from 6 to 8 and each kid got 2 pieces of candy, 3 for the really cute little ones. I didn't run out, but had maybe a quarter of a bag left so I would guess 800 kids, maybe more. I heard the other trunk or treat a local church runs had probably the same. Being a rural county for the most part everyone brings their kids to these though there is some trick or treating that takes place in town.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Kyle's church had a trunk or treat and my guess would be probably 250 kids, maybe 50 at home
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr