THE OFFICIAL: Our Pet Pics

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: Our Pet Pics

Post by Estefania »

Introducing Sofie and Olaf... Sofie is a princess, and she behaves like that. She is a Siberian cat, got into our lives about 4 years ago, when the family she was living with decided they wanted two more dogs so she was "downsized" *sigh*. Olaf was a feral cat we started feeding and he was an outdoors cat for about 1 year until this past July when we decided to make him an indoors cat. He is the sweetest cat ever!

Denice
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Denice »

Here's my cat Sammy. I don't know why she climbed into the slow cooker but I couldn't let this opportunity slip away.

MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

We live three miles from the nearest shop out in the country and MOH keeps a menagerie there, 2 donkeys, 5 cats, 5 dogs, 2 geese, several ducks and a lot of hens.
It is wise that it is known we keep large dogs, as the cruising low-lifes give us a miss and raid softer targets. Our German Shepherd 'Benjy' was just 12 years old and at a local animal rescue center we spotted a young dog which was the very image of him and applied to adopt him as Benjy's companion and successor.
Our old Benjy quietly passed away one night in his sleep and didn't live to meet 'Benjy II'. When he arrived we couldn't call him by any other name and he is a handsome devil indeed. Immensely affectionate and cuddleable, quite different from popular images of that breed, but he looks ferocious enough to function as a deterrent, which is why we have him. Unfortunately he chews everything he can get his jaws around and has already popped several footballs and two inflatable boats !

I can't manage to upload his pic., alas

M.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Mary, often the reason pictures will not upload is that they are too large. You can use an editor and crop the picture smaller getting rid of some of the un-needed space around your pet. Also there are photo editing software that can reduce the file size of the picture.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.