If you've read The Double Helix, please read this.

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Eh? What's this, Julie? How come we've never heard of her? It's always Crick and Watson this, Crick and Watson that! I'll have to look that up. Thanks. :)

Love,
CJ
Kyra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kyra »

Greed, fame, and power. They let their own selfishness govern their actions. (Or so it would seem) I don't know much on the subject either, but I'll definitely do a little research.
Isn't it a shame that people can be this way.

Hugs,
Kyra
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo DaVinci
LeftyRainbow(SO)
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by LeftyRainbow(SO) »

Julie..have I told you lately how awesome I think you are..lol!

Thank you for this thread ..it's awesome! 8)
Toni Divine
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Toni Divine »

In the movies, one must have a TBSK (trusty black sidekick); in science, a TFSK (trusty female sidekick). Watson had his Rosa just like Babbage had his Ada. I'm sure I could name some more, if I had half my brain right now. Anyone else care to add to that list?
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Thanks Julie,
Roslind Franklin was indeed dare i say "ahead of her time." It is a most unfortunate situaltion that she had to deal with and as was posted it sure can give "us" a warm feeling that if "we" us our "gift" as it is intended, we can prevent things like this from happening to our sisiters in the future.
Love, Deborah
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!