THE OFFICIAL: Open Conversation Place

Talk about anything else: your pets, your car, movies, celebrities, or other things you like. As a reminder, political and religious discussions do not belong in here, nor any other topics that may incite a heated debate! As always keep it clean, please.

Moderators: KimberlyS, Celia

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Wait a minute!

Post by KimberlyS »

Jeannie wrote:....the weddings stop and all I go to are wakes and funerals now. It's much cheaper.
And the good ones they serve food at.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Frances Jewell
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Frances Jewell »

I went to the Ford dealer today to look at a new pick up, they had a Harley Sportster on the floor with 400 miles. I've got to say I really let my imagination run wild, I could see sexy girls, wind in my face, the open road, Captain America. Then I woke up and realized that I'm an air conditioned leather heated seat kind of person and sexy was a term that I haven't used to describe anything I've done in a long time. Oh well maybe Volvo will come out with a hot rod.
Jeannie
Miss Ruby Goddess

Forget the Ford Hon.

Post by Jeannie »

Hi Fran
Go for the Sportster. Great on gas and definately a babe magnet. All you'll have to worry about is a little road rash now and then. Hugs.

Love
Jeannie
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Heh. That was a very, uh, sexy, post, Fran! :lol: I say: Go for the Volvo every time. (Of course, a Lamborghini Murcielago would be fine, too!) 8)

Love,
CJ
Frances Jewell
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Frances Jewell »

A Lamborghini, I could go for one of them. After the first few nights of living in it my back might be a little sore. I got the anticipated reaction at home though about the bike - you kook, when are you going to ride and who is going to pay for it. See they look at it as - if he spends it there is less for me. Anyway, I was so tempted, I even researched getting a motorcycle license here. Take a written test pay 21 bucks, take a class in place of the road test and you've got your license. Then off to the dealer, well its a long winter and not much to do but dream and study.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Saved a life today.

This morning I woke about a half hour early, and thus finished my pool workout earlier than usual.

After my workout I climbed into the hot tub so the jets could massage my weak ankle.

One of the guys was doing some squatting exercises for his MS beside the tub, like usual. Then he sat on the edge for a break, and the next thing I knew he fell back into the water, rolled over and wasn't getting up on his own.

I lifted him up and he was out of it. Looked like seizure or something. I then called the lifeguard over. That portion of the hot tub isn't visible from the lifeguard's chair. The lifeguard radioed for help, 911 was called, and I recruited a couple of others to help lift him out of the tub and onto a backboard. About 15 minutes later they were taking him to the hospital. He didn't want to go, but his BP was something like 70/35 and the EMT talked him into it.
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

WOW, BP 70/35. I complain all the time if mine drops below 65, got to watch that stuff.
Curly(SO)
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Curly(SO) »

Well done Hun =D> =D> =D> 8) 8) 8) :) :) :)

You must feel really good :) :) :)
Women: scientifically proven to be right even when they’re wrong.
CJ
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by CJ »

Good show, Donna! =D>

Truly, where would we be without each other, eh?

Love,
CJ
Frances Jewell
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Frances Jewell »

Fantastic Donna, lucky thing that you were observant and got involved.

Hugs

Fran
CherryLynn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CherryLynn »

I have gotten a couple of Pms and I love it It's nice to know that there are other girls out there. Have even chatted on the Phone with jJan Marie, she is very sweet.
Just starting to explore my feminine nature- am very shy meek and demure. Addicted to looking and acting ladylike. Still have so many questions about exactly who I am- have so many mixed emotions about my gender issues.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

A sample package arrived in the mail yesterday. Addressed to a Sarah A. P*****.

I tossed it to my wife, saying "you get to be Sarah." She opened it and tossed the contents to me, lipgloss. I guess I got to be Sarah, instead. :)
DonnaT
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

At work we moved our Office over the weekend about 5 blocks further down K street between 20th and 21st.

For some reason, even though we still have Verizon, now I don't get any errors when I try to post. =D>

Connection seems a little faster too. :)
DonnaT
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

I had a good Thankgiving. Went to the granddaughters and helped her finish up the meal. She planned on serving at noon and we had it ready and on the table by 1202. Wife was sick so she didn't get to go, but we fixed her a plate and I brought it back to her. I have spent the rest of the weekend trying to get caught up which is a never ending job.

Leeza
Leeza
Gaven McLaren
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Gaven McLaren »

My thanksgiving was eventful. Our sink clogged earlier in the day and when I used the plunger to clear the clog I blew a hole in the rusty pipe. So I spent part of the morning trying to get the pipe off to replace it. That did not happen so I had to come up with a way to patch it. My roommate came up with the idea. We cut a soda can and wrapped it around the hole in the pipe. While working to get the pipe off the cold water hose broke. We could not get that replaced till Friday being that all of the hardware stores were closed on Thanksgiving. Then yesterday our main line clogged and the wash machine backed water up in to the kitchen sink. We tried a whole house clog remover and that did not work. So this morning I got up and opened up a clean out pipe on the outside of the house and ran the snake up the pipe and cleared the clog using my drill to spin the snake.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. As you are crunchy and good with chocolate!